Everything for U - Roomcraft by Target

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
rhizhim said:
---------

this must be the most fugly setup you can create with it

and nothing says 'college' more than having a fancy chandelier in your dormitory room, amiright chap?
Is that a dream-catcher chair?
Yuck.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Colour Scientist said:
Is this going to be a thing now?

This is pretty shameless.

Anyway, I'm not American so none of this is relevant to me.
Agreed. Rule Britannia and all that.

In any case, how long has your avatar been animated? Because I've only just noticed!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
..well alright then.
Does this have to be clogging up off-topic though?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
Colour Scientist said:

In any case, how long has your avatar been animated? Because I've only just noticed!
Since forever.

Thanks for noticing.

*sniff*

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
I have a problem with this. Ever since the new owners have had their hands on the site, they've adsploded the thing. first, the increasing bombardment of banners, pre-video ads, and post-video ads have been annoying, but nothing out of the ordinary. But then they put "From the web" spam stories in the area where related articles were, increased the captcha ads, and now they're making spam forum posts? For fuck's sake, that's shamelessly breaking your own rules for the sake of profit. That's not fucking cool. I'm wondering whether I should flag this thread for spam at the moment.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Seeing as how this thread exists as well as another one which might possibly explain has popped up...

wintercoat said:
I wonder if it's against the rules to report this thread as spam. 'Cause that's what it is.
EeveeElectro said:
This sounds like a spambot post.
Neverhoodian said:
The spambots, they've infiltrated the Escapist staff!

Now I'm not saying it was hackers...​

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
King of Asgaard said:
When I read the title, I came here to flag for spam and move on.
Well, this is awkward...
I still did. It's my little way of letting them know that I'm not pleased. Not to mention it kind of disturbs me as this seems like a sign that the site is having serious financial problems.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Colour Scientist said:
Binnsyboy said:
Colour Scientist said:

Since forever.

Thanks for noticing.

*sniff*
It's no use trying to make me feel guilty. I've always known I'm a bastard! :D

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
Most of the stuff at Target is very Typical and boring... but damn, those waffle chairs are amazing. I grabbed one when I went there to get Dragon's Crown. My friends don't even realize it's a chair, it's effing hilarious. It's also a hell lot more comfortable then sitting on my executive office chair or beanbags.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Timotei said:
Maybe their password is 123Escapist :p

Interesting all the same, it could be a possibility. It seems slightly out of character which is why I was disappointed.
Saying that, if word got out Target was hacking profiles to post adverts, sales might take a hit...

(Also, nice to see you around again Timotei! ♥)

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
Gotta pay the bills somehow. Plus, I don't pay for anything on this site, so I have no complaints.

What I WILL complain about though, is how Target doesn't seem to understand college kids. Here, kids, this is all you need:
Pretty much all the furniture you'll need in college. Buy ten.
Flip it sideways and it becomes a bookshelf.
Flip it upside down and it's a chair.
Use it as a laundry basket.
(Not suitable for vomit)
Only $3.49 at Target (in-stores only) [http://www.target.com/p/sterilite-milk-crate-black/-/A-14089509#prodSlot=medium_1_11&term=milk+crate] and it comes in three colors!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
*Looks at title*

*Opens thread*

I suppose it's helpful to those who need it, but it's rather odd to see posted, not least by The Escapist Staff themselves to say the least.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
EeveeElectro said:

Are you SUUUUURE it's me?

[sub][sub][sub][sub]But yes, I have returned[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]​

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Timotei said:
EeveeElectro said:

Are you SUUUUURE it's me?

[sub][sub][sub][sub]But yes, I have returned[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]​
Have not seen you in a while my friend. Welcome back. :3

OT: That awkward moment when you're about to hit the report button for a Spam thread...only to see it is by the Escapist Staff...this is truly sad if you ask me and I sorta hope this doesn't become a thing.
And while that furniture is nice, I live with my parents and don't need new furniture.

Oh, and I honestly saw this and thought it was another Wii U thread...>.>

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Neronium said:
OT: That awkward moment when you're about to hit the report button for a Spam thread...only to see it is by the Escapist Staff...this is truly sad if you ask me and I sorta hope this doesn't become a thing.
Hit the button regardless. This shouldn't be accepted. We aren't sheep which should be advertised to in a manner as such. I'm willing to accept captcha advertisements, but when something as shameless as this is dropped down into the forums, I have a problem with it.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
I like Target as much as the next shopper, but I don't think the Escapist is that desperate for funds.