Evil charachters you can't help but like

Thatkidnooneknows

Jun 15, 2009
The Sith Lord Revan from Knights of the Old Republic. Even though he's the player character I can only ever see him as a villan, but an understandable one nontheless

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I've always had a soft spot for HK-47. His casual approach towards death and destruction always puts a smile on my face.
Here are some prime examples:

Also...
... Kreia. Her hatred for the force has so much validity that you want to side with her, but you know you can't. She has seen how the force has caused more chaos than it has peace and she just wants to see it die. She does what she does for the greater good, but you know you have to stop her.

Not to mention she's a master manipulator. She can get a whole army of people with one sentence.

Virgilthepagan

May 15, 2010
I think I agree with most people's selections, if I could add a couple:
Iago from Othello, literally malicious for the sake of being evil, people still wonder what motivates him, and I've never seen two performances portray him the same way.

Dr. Facilier (my tag), a suave, cunning, manipulative, magnificent bastard, and if that doesn't cut it, he commands an army of demonic shadows.

Colonel Autumn and President Eden from Fallout 3, their dynamic was interesting.

and honestly, I'm surprised nobody's put up Ganondorf yet.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Minecraft's Creepers. You all know what I'm talking about. Its just so fun to see them helpless when they cant get you!

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
The Joker in batman arkham asylum he's just so fun to see and a great contrast to batman's seriousness and its Mark effin Hamil doing the voice he's pitch perfect and always good

Spydercake

Oct 29, 2010
Alrighty, long list INCOMING

Harley Quinn.
Tom from Tom and Jerry
The Tank, L4d.
Lex Luther
Dr. Breen
Alma

More will come to mind sooner or later.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
GLaDOS.
Kuja (Final Fantasy IX) YES I KNOW HES IN A THONG! HE IS STILL EPIC!!
Andrew Ryan.

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
Sylar from Heroes is by far my favorite character on that show. He's just so nonchalant about mutilating people. It's pretty cool.

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
Skullkid4187 said:
bz316 said:
Skullkid4187 said:
bz316 said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Well already mentioned but Reaver...he's like a Dorian Gray mixed with Oscar Wilde!!!!! excuse the obvious who created who....and second is Caesar from New Vegas...out of all the options I had to go with Caesar. He was the only one who had a stable future for New Vegas free from Raiders, Mega Taxes and poverty.
What about all the slavery and misogyny and so forth?
Women are put into the Priestesses if you are familiar with that Ancient Rome ritual where the women bring the Fire from Troy, that is the female role in the Legion's Society. As for slavery....the most looked upon societies in history had slaves from the Greeks, Italians in the Renaissance, Romans, America till 1856. It is necessary for them, they'll grow out of it.
1) Not all the women get to be priestesses. Most just get turned into slaves and distributed amongst Caesar's soldiers. Only a few held that position. They mentioned that multiple times, 2)So, just to be clear, you're cool with slavery as an alternative to taxes and poverty as long as it potentially goes away at some point centuries down the society's run?, and 3)Rome, during it's time as a world power, also had taxes, raiders, and poverty. It was actually, in some cases, plagued by these problems depending on which crazy product of incest was placed on the throne.
you seem to forget this is a video game. i'm cool with the slavery IN GAME. also men became slaves who werent the fighters if you played through. HAve you talked to people about the ncr the taxes sent people into a stalin like poverty.
I'm not saying there weren't men who were slaves, but the game made it clear that if you were female, you being a slave was pretty close to definite. The only men who were slaves were those who were physically unfit to be soldiers (I may have played the game a read the fallout bible. so sue me). Also, while the game did have people complain about the taxes, only a small number of people actually found them so excessive they had to move on (yes, I did see that part of the endgame video, it specifically used the adjective "some"). Assuming the Legion was really based on Rome, I have to assume they had a tribute system set up, making their whole system a conquest based power-economy, not really all that friendly or conducive to the creation of a true free-market economy (I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you like the whole free-market thing because of your Stalin comment). I'm not saying the NCR is perfect, no system is. I'm just of the opinion that if the options available are 1)some occasionally excessive taxes, and 2)slavery, I will take the excessive taxes. Caesar is not a likable villain, he is a two-bit scam artist selling the world an absurd view of the glory of Roman-stability to hide the fact that he's a weak old man dying of cancer trying to carve himself a place in history.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I've always liked Darkseid and Thanos. Villians that wield the power to crush even the most fiercest of opponents while being hellaciously intelligent.

Also, from the corners of RPG legend, both Boomerang and Zed from Wild ARMs. Zed for being the zainy, hilarious, side show Bob-ish kind of villian to his exact opposite in Boomerang where he's just intent on fighting you and seeing if your power exceeds his desire to fight and also because

<spoiler=The last encounter with Boomerang>
Ends with him giving one of the most piercing insights about humanity and it's potential before giving up the ghost. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I highly suggest you find out because it just might enlighten you. Also, the battle music when you fight him is nothing short of legendary.

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
Spydercake said:
Alrighty, long list INCOMING

Harley Quinn.
Tom from Tom and Jerry
The Tank, L4d.
Lex Luther
Dr. Breen
Alma

More will come to mind sooner or later.
Good list, but was Tom really an "evil character?" I mean, he was trying to catch a mouse. That's like 50% of what cats do. Hell, half the time Jerry starts it...

sora91111

Dec 10, 2010
Any organization 13 member, especially Axel and Demax(probably not how to spell his name), even when the end boss was spouting his master plan I just had to laugh at the how much work they put into to this to make them sound like victams.

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
The Decepticons have some pretty B.A. representitives.
And they're giant alien robots, who doesn't like that?!

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
The Spanish Inquisition.

But on a more serious note, Cyrus from Pokemon D/P, He's actually really intelligent, and never gives up on what he wants to do.

Spydercake

Oct 29, 2010
thatguy1 said:
The Spanish Inquisition.

But on a more serious note, Cyrus from Pokemon D/P, He's actually really intelligent, and never gives up on what he wants to do.
Holy hell that was unexpected.

OT: Glados *facepalm* how could i forget.. her? It?
:|
Also, Tom was a joke, i wanted to see who would catch it first :3.