Explain your username/avatar.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Ice Car said:
Bridget from Guilty Gear. Does he turn you on? I hope not. If you're wondering why, read the sentence over again carefully. There are no typos in it.
Why is it wrong? Bridget's hot!

Anyway;

Username
...it's my name and year of birth.

It's the cutest thing I could find <3

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Username - If I may have the luxury of quoting myself, from my Civilization 3 FAQ posted on GameFAQs in 2001, although I've had the username awhile longer (first used on that same site in March of 2000):

"The nice thing about religion in video games is that it's non-denominational. If you're a Christian, imagine your people devoting their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. If you're a Muslim, imagine your people bowing toward Mecca and sending their prayers to the Great Allah. If you're an atheist named Dave, imagine that the little peons on the screen worship their Lord and Savior the Great Lord Dave. Imagine that their lives revolve around preparing for the Coming of the Great Dave to save them from the evil clutches of All That Which
Is Not Dave. Whatever gets you through."

Avatar - Me, circa September 2006 (I'm four years older and my hairline is retreating toward Colin Mochrie status at an alarming rate), with my old rat Buster (RIP little buddy), the most awesome pet I've ever had, on my shoulder being an awesome rat.

Magnethead

Feb 1, 2011
Username - Because no matter what FPS I play, I always seem to get done by headshot 95% of the time.

Find.Me.Seashells.

Jan 25, 2011
Username The most amusing history lesson ever was about Caligula and some of the more ecentric things he did during his reign: He sent an entire legion of his soliders to the shores of England to "Find me seashells." It tickled me.

Avatar One of my favourite characters from Final Fantasy IX, my favourite of the series.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Username: Something I cooked up during my "it's cool to hate Eminem (aka Slim "Shady")" phase. I got the 8 part from a license plate that said "CRE8IVE."

Avatar: I dressed up as Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club. That little guy there is Belzeneff.

Warchirf

Jun 14, 2008
typo... thats it lol

[edit] oh, avater = me after during, after and before a lecture at uni... ... and it is a doodle from a lecture lol

Sep 9, 2007
Username: I am in no way a guy that plays a Euphonium [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphonium]. Nope. Not at all.

Avatar: From a Metal Gear Solid 3 Webcomic.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Username:

Onyx...It's a cool looking black gemstone.

Oblivion...It's my favorite game.

Bayonetta doing her thing.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Username: MetaKnight, one badass puffball with a sword and cape. 19 is my favourite number, add the two together and there you go. Its also my XBL and Steam name.

Avatar: Professor Kokonoe from BlazBlue, a slightly mad scientist. With cat ears and two tails.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Username:
Just A Glitch, taken from the Sky Eats Airplane song, She Is Just A Glitch. It was originally I Am Just A Glitch, but I got tired of typing all that in, so I shortened it.

Just a .gif of some of my favorite Artists/Albums, TV Shows, and Games. They are:
HIM, Alan Wake, Supernatural, Closure In Moscow, Resident Evil 4, Doctor Who, Forgive Durden's album "Razia's Shadow", Blazblue, Dexter, Emilie Autumn.

Nuckelavee

Jun 12, 2010
Username
The Nuckelavee comes from Orcadian folklore. Effectively it's a disgusting centaur/fin with no flesh, yellow blood coursing through it's veins and an aversion to running water. Combined with this is it's capacity to instigate crop death and plagues and such. I used the name for a while as a running character in a book I was trying to write. The character that shared it's name was pretty awesome so I stole it.

Molluck. I could never sympathise with the natural characters on oddworld, they always seemed to promote terrorism as a means of getting around due process. Surely to *US* it seems unethical to beat Mudoken's and hunt animals to extinction but then, a planet in which there are countless numbers of sentient species all with their own personal agendas, morality, laws and processes shouldn't be subject to the thin viewpoint of humanity with it's single dominant species having zero competition. I always saw the issue as this, with all the suffering on oddworld caused by the competition of the various sentient species, Molluck is merely attempting to eliminate this suffering in the only way in which a Glukkon knows how: Economic struggle and elimination. He chooses to systematically eliminate a number of competing sentient species lower in the hierarchy, in an attempt to bring pleasure to those species higher up in terms of dominance, yet we are expected to sympathise with Abe and his ilk as they subvert the course of one Glukkon's attempts to bring about a happy world? All because he supports the "natural way" of doing things? Eco-terrorism is never the answer I'm afraid.

TL;DR Avatar
Molluck is awesome, plus he wears a suit. Suit = cool.

Gunsang

Jun 7, 2010
Username: Been using it for years. It's actually a misspelled name of a character from Emperor: Battle for Dune.

Avatar: It's Guido from one of my favorite movies: 8 1/2.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Username- I was trying to mess with people in online racing games so I made my username Cpu46. Then I found out I was none to fond of racing games but the name stuck.

Avatar- The goddess Morrigan from the Korean made MMORPG Mabinogi. Im probably gonna change it to something else soon. I just dont know what.

LoorTheDarkElf

Jun 22, 2008
Username- Loor was a nickname given to me from an ex. boyfriend, dealing with the Pendragon serise. For those who haven't read it, Loor is a warrior chick who solves all of her problems with violence... which was a good discription of my personality back in middle school. It's stuck since it also kinda sounds like my real name. The Dark Elf part is, oddly enough, not to do with WoW and to do with a HUGE obsession over the Jak and Daxter trilogy; Dark Jak is smexy, okay?

Avatar- Something I had made up for me on DA; a fellow artist animated a picture of my namesake OC for the Jak 'verse.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Username- Mc as in Mcdonalds or McMally or something, and up as in up... O as in O my is he a sexy machine with all the knowlege. And bob as in Bob, generic name 52. Mcupobob

Avatar. Well just remind me of something me and my friends do as joke.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Username: friend once tried to punch me in the shoulder; hit my bone and nearly broke his finger. Claimed I had iron skin. Also I was the tallest kid in my class. Later on while playing Counter Strike during our computer science class I had to pick a username so I went with colossus (I was fascinated by Seven wonders of the ancient world and also I loved X-men cartoon which was airing at the time). When I started playing online I encountered many ppl with that nick so I shortened it to CoL0sS. Uppercase CLS came from clear screen command in DOS, and I played a lot of online shooters back then. Zero just makes it look cool :p