Explain your username/avatar.

Goody

Jan 2, 2011
Goody is what ALL my friends call me (and is derived from my surname)

And I like Tekken and Devil Jin is just cool (but not my best character)

Chuck-Lee-Campbell

Feb 7, 2011
Username: I am the combination of Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell I know, I know Im awesome.

Avatar: Jurassic Park. My favorite movie of all time.

KatiCentauri

May 10, 2010
Username: my first name and bit of Alpha Centauri. I just always liked the sound of it.
Avatar: Simon Pegg being badass in Hot Fuzz with a slight Old Spice Guy reference.

ScroogeMcDuck

Mar 22, 2010
Username: scroogemcduck must I explain this Donald's rich uncle. swims in gold coins
Avatar: Stan from monkey Island - one of favorite characters

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
Morefungus became MorefungusX.
MorefungusX became UberMorefungus.
UberMorefungus became Ubermore.

And so I shall reign, for evermore! *Vampires - Godsmack starts playing*

*coughs* Sorry about that.

My Avatar is Riku and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.
Riku is saying "wee I'm blind!" and Roxas is telling him to "stop touching [him]".

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Username

I just named myself after my country's flag. (Wales)

A picture I found on google images from the band KoRn.

TheMariner

Oct 20, 2009
Username: The theme upon which all my usernames are based. Basically summing up the fact that I love water and fishing.

Avatar: Zack Fair from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII: The actual SOLDIER 1[sup]st[/sup] Class that Cloud only wishes he could be.
Manly tears were shed at his passing.

TheeBassMasta

Feb 14, 2011
Username - I remember jamming at my friend's house (who is a guitar player) and his dad (who plays EVERYTHING) came in, looks at my friend and said "Damn, he IS the master of bass." And I changed it up a bit and there you go :p

Avatar - Its my Live avatar, what do you want?

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Character from one of my favourite books. Also a Japanese weapon it seems, but I didn't know that until very recently.

My avatar is some random picture I found on my HD.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
User Name:

My call sign on HAWX 1 & 2 is Spade. I like to imagine a whole squadron of me's running around pwning ass.

An F-15E firing a sidewinder missile.

Death comes at mach 2.5

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Username: Its the name of my favorite song in the Gears of War 2 soundtrack. I was listening to it when I joined here and though it would make for a neat username.

Avatar: Its a drawing of a villain that I've made. I thought I show off my drawing style.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Username: WanderingFool.
Reason: I used various names to imply a lone traveler, but wanting to feel a bit different, I decided that based off of my FO3 adventures, which involved running into a Paradise falls slaver that picked up my fatman, while I had a kitchen knife, I decided Wanderingfool would be a perfect fit for my Escapist Username.

Avatar (as of now): Johnny Weskers ot Albert Bravo.
Reason: Its Johnny Bravo dressed up as Albert Weskers... Need I say more?
Also, since I had at least three people ask me about this, he is saying, "Woah Momma, Want to see me kill some zombies really fast?"

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Username- My favorite monster from Yu-Gi-Oh! growing up was the Red Eyes Black Dragon.

Avatar- The Shadow of my favorite character from Persona 4. If I'm going to be looking at the same picture for hours, it may as well be adorable.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Username: Random.

Avatar: It's Furude Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I loved the anime and Rika was my favourite character, so of course I made her my avatar on both The Escapist and Steam.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Username: It's my name. Joel Lars Magne Ljungberg. The full thing is a bit too long to use, so I short it down. That is all.

Avatar: It's my cat (now dead) writing something random at my computer... If I remember it right it was lots of the number 8, and the letter Å. <.<

Ravison

Feb 9, 2011
Username- Randomly generated name in World of Warcraft that I now use for pretty much everything.

Avatar- Hei from Darker than Black. He's amazing.

orangecharger

Nov 13, 2009
Let's see -- I was a fan of the Dukes of Hazzard and the General Lee is of course an orange coloured Dodge Charger. I would like to have a 69 Orange Charger someday... not necessarily with the the requisite number and flag to make it a General Lee replica. The avatar is my xbox live arcade avatar which bears about as much resemblance to me as any of those avatars look like their real world counterparts.

Sp3ratus

Apr 11, 2009
Been using the username for years. It was originally Speratus, a name of a red mage in the Dragonlance universe I found. As it turns out, he eventually gets eaten by a dragon who impersonates him. I can't really find the place I found it anymore, but if memory serves, that is correct. The 3 came not long after, because it looked "cool" to have some leet-speak in the username, but it has stuck since, which is a pretty good thing, as it makes me able to identify whether it's me or not. Apparently there's a guy way back, who's called Paul Speratus.

As for the avatar, it's one of the panels from the Concerned Half-life comic that ran a couple of years back(it's still up, in case you're interested), where the protagonist Frohman hangs up motivational posters, this being one of them. I'm pretty sure you can guess where the idea for the poster comes from.