Explain your username/avatar.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
rutger5000, my name is Rutger (woody for friends (Woody two times for friends that are joking)) but rutger is taken at some times rutger5000 is not. And 5000 is any easy number to remember.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Username: A slightly changed name of Mordenkaien (Named after an Archmage from D&D Greyhawk setting- because the spell in NWN 1, Mordenkaien's sword is cool looking)
Avatar: It's my own drawing- I drew myself in vector style :)

Z3RO180

Jun 23, 2009
username

When i was at work i always wore a coke zero t-shirt cause i didnt have a normal work shirt so between me and my friend it was kind of a work nick name that went on to be my xbox live gamer tag and mny outher user names simeler to the current one.

my halo 3 spartan

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
Name: I like to smile a lot, and retro shit is cool. Hence the '8-Bit'.

Avatar: I found an image, added an abnormally large smile, and TA-DAH!

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Username: Irony's Acolyte; Thought it up when I joined here. I like irony (it goes with my sense of humor), so Irony's Acolyte. There it is. You wouldn't believe the trouble that apostrophe causes though...

Avatar: Vaarsuvius (Currently); Vaarsuvius is my favorite character from Order of the Stick (webcomic I read) and I have several avatars depicting V. Vaarsuvius has just leveled up in this one and I love the look on V's face (seconded only by "Ultimate Power" V).

xchurchx

Nov 2, 2009
Username: its actualy one i recently got used to calling myself however there were a few other Church's on the site hence the 2 X's

Avatar: Its sonic raping yahtzee's face do i need any more reasons :p

Captain Ka-Boom

Apr 15, 2010
My username is Captain Ka-Boom because it's a pretty darn badass name

My avatar is a certain type of pokémon known as Eevee. I adore Eevee

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
exactly what is says on the tin, I'm a very low grade of evil
also, I'm drawing a crappy pokemon comic and have begun to love hoppip, despite choosing it because it's the crappiest pokemon alive

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
DuctTapeJedi: I am a Massive Star Wars fan who frequently employs the use of duct tape.
Avatar: A drawing of myself as a Jedi holding a roll of duct tape.

I am not one for subtleties.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Username: Something I just came up with on the fly.

Avatar: Floramon, my Digimon partner in the Digimon RP I'm in.

I might change them sometime... but I think I'll stick with these for now.

KennyHungry

Dec 16, 2010
Username My name is Kenny and i get hungry
Avatar General Grievous from genndy tartovsky's clone wars. Why? because he was amazing and OP in that cartoon.

Ironrose

Nov 18, 2009
Username: I've been using for near 5 years now, it was a name that got chucked out in a band name brainstorm and I took a liking to it.

Avatar: Taiga from Toradora, I just love the character.

SonicKoala said:
Username:

I'm a Sonic Koala (who likes both the word "sonic" and koala bears)

A drawing done by my girlfriend which I thought was awesome.
Fun fact: Koala's are actually marsupials and in no way related to bears at all. The is no such animal as a Koala bear unless there has been some seriously dodgy crossbreeding.

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
Username: 'The Mariners' is the nickname of my hometown's football team of Grimsby Town
so i chose Supermariner to express my love of good ol' GTFC but also it just has a ring to it
i think anyway

Avatar: it's me. and i'm me. so i saw it fitting to combine the two in avatar format

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Username:
A smattering together of two older user names. I was SilverSonicBoomer (formerly known as SonicBoomer) on the gametalk website and was a regular poster there. It changed when Sonic 2006 was on the horizon and looked interesting. My bad, eh? Uchiha comes from my e-mail which will remain private, but regardless, I made that when I just got into Naruto and the whole Uchiha thing seemed cool. Upon reflection, the only thing I like about the Uchiha is their eyes while the vast majority of the Uchiha history can go fuck itself.

Previously, I used "Death the Kid" as an avatar because it was what I used when playing L4D as an avatar because I loved using dual-pistols and considered myself equal to a death god in that game. I changed it to Joker recently because I'm on a batman high (especially since I beat Arkham Asylum in December) I'm considering changing it again, but I'm not sure what. I'll get back to you on that.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
KennyHungry said:
Username My name is Kenny and i get hungry
Avatar General Grievous from genndy tartovsky's clone wars. Why? because he was amazing and OP in that cartoon.
I loved the original clone wars. It was actually done well. I was just so pissed that they pussified Grievous in just about every other version (movie, alternate clone wars, etc). It's just so depressing when he was noted for killing so many jedi prior to that movie.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
Username:Mainly Because 23 is my favorite number and I was listening to the fresh prince of Bel Air theme song many moons ago and I thought Djjazzyjeff was catchy so I just named myself Jazzyjazz.
Avatar:It's the cover of the one of the most recent Black Crowes CD,Basically it's two man crows smoking.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Username - Something I thought up years ago, been using it ever since.

Avatar - Deadmau5 holding a machine gun...he posted it on facebook and I thought it was badass.

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
Name: Totally made up, back years and years ago when I first started gaming - I needed a name.

Avatar: Teresa from Claymore, just because anyone who recognizes her will smile and salute.