Explain your username/avatar.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Username:

Pormenteau of Megaman and (part of my) surname Czerwik

Currently can't be bothered, had it since I played loads of TF2 ([NT*] being the clan I'm in), planning on making it Magic-based at some point

Dejawesp

May 5, 2008
My avatar is a nearly 15 decade old pic I found that suits me.

The username was the password for the admin console I was assigned when I rented a server some 8 years ago and they didn't have the option to change it so I was forced to memorize it and after I dropped the server I figured I might as well put that wasted memory space in my brain to good use.

dakorok

Dec 8, 2010
Username: I needed something unique at 2am, this came to mind. I find it rolls off the tongue nicely.
Avatar: Psychoclogical character portrait from Sonny 2. Because it's freaking awesome.

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
Username Don't remember.

Avatar Bolt. Only the most attractive, animated canine ever. More than just eye candy, Bolt happened to have a very deep and contrasty personality as well.

escapistrules

Nov 25, 2009
username
couldnt think of anything, so i put rules at the end of escapist

greatest pokemon ever holding a lightsaber. cant go wrong with that.

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
USERNAME
I created this account right when I got into mw2, and well.. Ramirez did everything in the game

Idk, why not? The stormtrooper has discovered trolls

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Username: miss spelling "Natester" because I was bad with good names
Avatar: Originally me dressed as a Hunter from L4D, now I just changed it to me wearing a No Face mask I made in my art class.

fanozelda9

Dec 10, 2009
I am a big fan of Legend of Zelda but not the biggest, so I call ninth place.

My picture is from the escapist because I lack the photoshop skills needed to make link hold the WWE chamionship.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Username: Because that's how I feel sometimes. Like I'm the only human in a planet of the apes.

Avatar: My mascot, Mr. Stick. A tie wearing, school going, weed smoking professional assassin.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Username:
"Kuro" means "black" in Japanese, while "neko" means "cat." Therefore, my username means BlackCat97. 97 are numbers that mean a lot to me.

Ichigo Momomiya as Mew Mew Strawberry from Tokyo Mew Mew. Nya!

Celestil

Jan 25, 2010
Username: I was picking my class for WoW, i picked druid and it seemed to be a class that dealt with the stars and stuff so i tried Celestial but someone else had it and so got rid of the 'a'.
Avatar: A tauren, which was the race of the druid i picked.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Username:
I wanted to try Runescape and every other one was taken, so, frustrated, I typed in URGH!

Luffy snapping at the death of his brother

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Username: Kakulukia is Farah's "secret word" in Prince of Persia SoT
Current Avatar: I'll have to do a bit of translating to explain that one...

Québec's premier is Jean Charest. Arrêt means stop. We want Charest to resign. A comedian printed out those big stickers and stuck them on stop signs to change the Arrêt words to Charrêt, which is pronounced exactly like his name.

This is Québec's second stop sign joke in a year. We really love those.

fanozelda9 said:
My picture is from the escapist because I lack the photoshop skills needed to make link hold the WWE chamionship.
I can probably do that for you. PM me more details if you want, I'll do that when I can find 15 minutes.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
God's Clown is Allen Walker's Innocence name is one of it's forms. Plus I am a clown sorta so slightly works.

My Avatar is Gary Busey. He melts your brain.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Username - At the time, I was considered the best player of Assassins Creed at my school.

Avatar - Was getting bored of the Ezio one, so I changed it to Heath Ledger's Joker because he's immense.