fable 3 free on xbl

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
was over on neogaf seen this http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581137 says fable 3 is free to gold member, turn on my 360 and want do you know it free to download! looks like MS are trying to get people on there side again but not sure this will make up for some of the xbox-ones problems so far, but can not complain with getting a free game

Soopy

Jul 15, 2011
Oh yay, they're giving away a 3yr old game. How generous.

This does exactly nothing to change my mind about their upcoming bullshit.

Full

Sep 3, 2012
I god damn hated Fable 3 (I literally threw it in a pond), but hey look a free (4 year old) game. Guess I should... try... it... again... maybe...

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
I dont mind that its a 3 year old game, since you cant expect them to give away a brand new one. Still, they should've just given away Fable The Lost Chapters instead since that game was actually really good

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
Jocker Ace said:
Also Fable 3 kinda sucks...

Which reminds me, I can't wait to play Fable 1 when the HD version comes out. The only Fable game that is actually great. Fable 2 didn't suck IMO but it's just decent. Fable 3 just sucked hard and the journey made me give up on the series all together.
its not 4 years old, its only 2 and half

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
Jocker Ace said:
irishdude said:
Jocker Ace said:
Also Fable 3 kinda sucks...

Which reminds me, I can't wait to play Fable 1 when the HD version comes out. The only Fable game that is actually great. Fable 2 didn't suck IMO but it's just decent. Fable 3 just sucked hard and the journey made me give up on the series all together.
its not 4 years old, its only 2 and half
I think you quoted the wrong guy. 0_0 I think Fable 3 came out in late 2010 didn't it?
shite i did my bad

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
KevinHe92 said:
Not free in Australia. How strange. Any other Australians can help me out?
If my experience with free, legal TV sites is any proof, there's probably some ungodly stupid licensing law behind it.

As for the OP, I haven't seen it myself yet (haven't turned on my xbox today) but apparently, The Walking Dead is also free, which should be far more exciting. To most people. I have both those games.

votemarvel

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 29, 2009
Country
England
It only shows as free if you are looking at the price in Microsoft points, so if you have then try switching to that.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
And yet psn plus users have Deus ex HR, xcom and saints row 3 for free this week.... Nice one Microsoft.

NickBrahz

Mar 30, 2011
KevinHe92 said:
Not free in Australia. How strange. Any other Australians can help me out?
I'm an Aussie and i just checked, its free for me, do you currently have Gold?

Tomaius

Jan 25, 2012
Microsoft tries being nice, is met with criticism. Good job internet.

But in all seriousness, this should be encouraged, Xbox Gold should be more like PS+. Okay so its not exactly the best game in the world but its a start, and the game is quite fun.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
This is just them trying to cushion the blow that will be the MS E3 shitstorm.

And my gold ran out in March. Not worth buying again.