Face-Chomping "Vampire" Attacks Geriatric At Hooters

BlindTom

Aug 8, 2008
Why was he sleeping outside hooters and why didn't the witness to the things that happened before he woke up give a coherent statement?

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
FogHornG36 said:
I blame Twilight!

This is what happens when kids read the books, and watch the movies, i demand we take them off the shelves right-away!
damn I got ninja'd, I was gonna say almost the exact same thing. For my slowness I blame Final Fantasy X as I can't stop grinding levels right now.
Which method?

On topic.

The "vampire" has no convictions but the old guy has been arrested 12 time in 4 years? I also have to wonder why the hell her under things were down ...

It's just random, "an old guy was beaten up tonight, the woman claimed to be a vampire ... oh and her knickers were round her ankles", it's like totally serious and then throws you a curve ball that makes you go from "oh, I hope he's ok" to "WTF!!".

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Jandau said:
FogHornG36 said:
I blame Twilight!

This is what happens when kids read the books, and watch the movies, i demand we take them off the shelves right-away!
Don't you get it, it's video games' fault. Only gaming can make a person THAT violent. She must have played too much Vampire: Bloodlines and Castlevania...
The sick woman!
BAN EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!

Ushiromiya Battler

Oddly satisfied
Feb 7, 2010
I was hundred percent sure someone bit someone in the beeeeeewbs and then said they where a vampire.....
You know... With hooters sometimes meaning bewbs.....
yeah.... I know...

Anyways, well she surely doesn't look completely normal in that pic.
And why the hell did she take her pants and panties off?
Mr.K. said:
Clearly not a vampire... no sparklies.
and that.... No sparklies!

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
FogHornG36 said:
I blame Twilight!

Obviously, they're a bad influence on our nation's youth. Y'know if you count 22 year olds as "youth".
Though if she thinks she's a vampire she obviously doesn't have all the mental faculties of an adult.
Not that I mean to offend any vampires out there... actually yes I do. I do mean to offend people who are batty (tee hee) enough to think themselves to be undead blood suckers.

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
I'm just a wee bit suspicious about this. I mean, were there any witnesses to this attack? Because if there weren't, I'm not entirely sure we should be rooting for the old man here. I mean, she isn't claiming she did it, and I'm having trouble believing that an old, wheel-chair bound man is going to escape from a young girl eager to literally chew his face off. The whole sans panties deal is curious as well. Doesn't seem implausible that maybe he tried to assault her, given his criminal record, and she fought back. She doesn't want to admit what happened, but isn't about to fess up to vampiric assault either.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
gostlyfantom said:
Faeriian said:
Thyunda said:
Her eyes don't match...
maybe shes malkavian?
Look at her, she is obviously nosferatu
Nah, with some makeup and possibly a bit of liquor she's still do-able. Definitely a Malk.

I wonder if she's been eating SARDINES!?!?! Thank you Disgaea 4, I will forever associate vampires with sardines from this day forth.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Damnit, where is Fox when we need it?
I hope they blame this on Twilight, I will laugh my ass for a week straight.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Mr.K. said:
Clearly not a vampire... no sparklies.
Seriously? Just let Twilight die already!
imnotparanoid said:
Jandau said:
FogHornG36 said:
I blame Twilight!

Don't you get it, it's video games' fault. Only gaming can make a person THAT violent. She must have played too much Vampire: Bloodlines and Castlevania...
The sick woman!
BAN EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!
And enforce the ban with the death penalty!

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Epictank of Wintown said:
Pandaman1911 said:
...I don't get it. No criminal history, and just all of a sudden mauls a sleeping old man with her mouth, and has no pants on when the cops show up?

This is either drugs or a mental breakdown. Or both!
Or the wounds on his face are self-defense wounds inflicted by the so-called "vampire."
...but... wait, I'm reading it as she attacked him... Smith, the crazy lady with no priors, attacked Ellis, the old dude in a wheelchair. So... how could his wounds be self-defensive?

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Anyone know the best way from Chicago to Florida? Planning a roadtrip. No reason in particular..
I'd fly, but the authorities told me I couldn't ship the throwing knives, bladed Crux and my whip with me; hell, not even my holy water!

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Um Teh fu? What did I just read? Cause it makes absolutely no sense to me. First off, how come she didn't pursue the guy who was IN A WHEELCHAIR if she was bent on munching his face? Unless it was modified into a street racing chair used in the illegal wheelchair races he participates in his spare time. Also what was with the face munching? That's more of a zombie or cannibal-esque thing to do than a vampire. And I'm not going to even start on the pantsless issue and the fact there didnt seem to be many witnesses especially as the event apparently happened at the front of a Hooters and not say in the alley/area behind the restaurant.

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
She simply went insane, was on some heavy drugs (possibly meth), or decided to make Twilight real. Simply put, I think she's a fucking loon.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I've never read the Twilight books, but this doesn't sound much like that. White Wolf World of Darkness LARP would be my primary suspect for an influence.