Fallout Fan Film Virally Markets Nuka Cola

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
This needs to become an Escapist series =P

I really enjoyed it. P.S: Achievement unlocked!

Ausir

Sep 5, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
The only problem I have with it, is that the number of total vaults they gave wasn't right. It was 127, not 122.

I still don't know if 127 included Vault 0 or not.
Actually, 122 is correct. It's the number taken from the Fallout Bible.

WorldCritic said:
That was cool, plus it's the first time I've heard anyone mention New Reno since I played Fallout 2. Sounds like these guys have played more than just the Bethesda Fallout games.
New Reno was mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas. :)

Stuberfinn88

Nov 13, 2009
I was surprised to see Vic Minnanninna in it, but in another thought, that guy seems to be in everything now.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
I thought this came out a while ago. I could have SWORN I've seen it before.

Anyways, It was a good film, certainly not anything to go crazy over, but a good little thing to pass the time with.
Same, Im sure I remember watching it a few weeks back here on Escapist. Probably just deja-vu, or a different fan-film-thing.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
Now sit back, relax, crack open a refreshingly smooth Nuka Cola, and enjoy the show.
You know, I expected better from you, Tom. I hate to be "that PC guy" but you really ought to know by now that terms like 'refreshingly smooth' can be highly offensive to our differently-skinned friends. Ghouls are people too, you know!

(Are we still allowed to say that, BTW? Is it 'g-words' or 'differently-alive citizens' now? I can never keep track...)

Coop83

Mar 20, 2010
Well, that was a very interesting piece and the actors seemed too good for the low-budget effects that were interspersed with the rest of the piece.

I think that I've seen the girl that played Scarlett (Tybee Diskin) before somewhere, but I can't place it. With a figure like that, it would be hard for me to forget.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
I thought this came out a while ago. I could have SWORN I've seen it before.

Anyways, It was a good film, certainly not anything to go crazy over, but a good little thing to pass the time with.
It did come out a while ago and I could've sworn I saw it on these forums. Still good though.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Ausir said:
vxicepickxv said:
The only problem I have with it, is that the number of total vaults they gave wasn't right. It was 127, not 122.

Actually, 122 is correct. It's the number taken from the Fallout Bible.

WorldCritic said:
That was cool, plus it's the first time I've heard anyone mention New Reno since I played Fallout 2. Sounds like these guys have played more than just the Bethesda Fallout games.
New Reno was mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas. :)
I guess my Fallout Bible is defective then. Oh well.

liamlemon7 said:
vxicepickxv said:

Vault 0 is the future location of NORAD, unless I read that wrong. It's the bigwig military type Vault. I'm also sure it's the home location of the Brotherhood of Steel(The East Coast folks were thrown out of the Brotherhood proper).

I don;t think it does. wasn't vault 0 all hush hush and secret government robots

Remigus

Jul 23, 2009
Really excellent fanmovie. Great atmosphere and LB effects. I like scarlet, makes me wanna ehm, vaultdwell or something.

Ausir

Sep 5, 2009
Catchy Slogan said:
It did come out a while ago and I could've sworn I saw it on these forums. Still good though.
There was a trailer a few weeks back, now they released the full thing.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
I want an entire movie made just like this, about slightly retarded people surviving in a Fallout world..

Like an action comedy of sorts..

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
That was awesome. They got all the little touches right... except them travelling with a Lara Croft cos-player, I just couldn't get over it.

I wouldn't mind seeing more from these guys but I presume it took them a while to make just this one clip so there's little chance of anything new any time soon.