Fallout: *Insert City Here*

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Clark County,Ohio. Well I mean the county fair would be cool to see. And we have a few water towers. Nothing really amazing for a fallout game. Plus guns would be like impossible to find. We lack M16s and Ak-47s for the most part.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
PrinceOfShapeir said:
Fallout: Canadian Rockies. Mountainous terrain with snow would make for an interesting change.
I was thinking that, but for the American Rockies. Specifically, the Colorado area. And when you come out of the mountains there could be abandoned ski resorts, with your ultimate goal being to make it to Denver from somewhere.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Fallout: Mansfield. "Where's Mansfield?" you might ask. Well, it's a little town in northeastern Connecticut. It's a bunch of woods, some swamp, some farms, and the University of Connecticut.

Would it be interesting? Well, probably not. If a nuke hit directly, then it would get rid of all the trees (I assume) which would get rid of the only thing that could possibly make it interesting (i.e. running around in forests, avoiding mutants). So no, it would probably be really boring.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I'm from Nevada, it's never really seemed like it would fit in well with the Fallout universe. Between Vegas and Reno I really don't think that Fallout could happen here. We don't have enough tiny little towns to work as locations on a world map either.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I live in Orange County California. I won't specify the city, but I will say that there are plenty of good landmarks. I mean really, who wouldn't want to shoot raiders inside of a devastated Disneyland?

ZeronicX

Apr 4, 2011
Fallout: San Antonio
it would be awesome fighting ontop of the Alamo with a squad of friends and B.O.S Soldiers with Gauss Rifles and machine guns..... against super mutants and cenetours

or fighting in Texas University of austin or the longhorns stadium

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Xeros said:
Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I would love to have a game set here. And with Fallout specifically, there's a lot of interesting history they could work into it.
This. I would love to see the city I've lived outside of all my life get the post-apocalypse treatment... Just realized, taken out of context that last statement sounds terrible.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Fallout: Chicago. I would love to wander around a destroyed windy city.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Being from Australia, whether Fallout would work here or not is irrelevant- we've got Mad Max and that's all we need. Plus it comes with guns AND cars.

blindraven

Dec 3, 2008
Fallout: Seattle... that could work, lots of buildings, some screwy road intersections, docks, or head out of town and lots of tree covered hills n the cascades(its the evergreen state, we'll still be green after nuclear fallout!).

Scorpianhead

Mar 13, 2010
Albion park rail,aus well at least we already got enough bogans (Australian version of a redneck) so we wont need to get some after the bombs go off.