Fallout New Vegas

Adremmalech

Mar 1, 2009
I'm replaying NV right now. I just love the environment. I live out on the west coast, so maybe that's why I like it more. Maybe it's the brighter mood of everything. F3 might be the most depressing environment I've ever played in, and it was great, and I probably haven't found everything, but I prefer the sprawling desert, sunlight, a horizon, rather than the maze of buildings, or the maze of subway tunnels.

Plus every weapon has an upgraded version. My current favorite is the unique fire axe "Knock Knock". A fiend came running up. I met him with the edge of my blade, and his head landed on the other side of a nearby building.

Plus, there's so much more to do! On this run-through, I've got two missions: Nail every woman I can, and complete the Meat Of Champions achievement.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I bought it recently myself and I've already run into a problem with loading my save file (as in an infinite load time when loading saves). I was enjoying it up until then but that kinda turned me off of the game. I suppose that's what I get for buying preowned though. Hell, I even had to get the disc replaced once because my first was completely unreadable.