Fanboy Confession

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
-StarGate
-Final Fantasy
-Chrono Trigger
-Battlestar Galactica

I just can't help it, without them my entertainment wouldn't me the same.

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
Bit of Valve (im a bit obssesed with TF2 specially for the style)

And in a good part, Mario and Zelda, maybe is the nostalgia i even have some ideas for a Zelda fancomic.

Edit: im also interested in anime and manga.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Squareso- I mean SquareEnix Fanboy right here, Zelda games too.
SquareEnix have brought out some of the best games for nearly every console.
Even the ones that haven't been a huge hit are worth playing.

kapzer

Nov 26, 2008
Infinity Ward and Gears of War fanboy. Oh, and thanks for slightly ripping off my thread.

nikomas1

Jul 3, 2008
Uhhhhhhh... Manga/Anime fanboy... Whew... That felt good to say for some reason. Just to make it clear, I hate both naruto and bleach.

Well, game related I guess I'm a... Realism fanboy? I'm falling out with gaming, Might make a thread on that one once I know the reasons.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Zelda and GTA fanboy. I have yet to play any game from either of those series that I didn't like.

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
i guess you could call me an SNK fanboy. You'd be wrong though as I point out their huge faults anytime I play their games, like their inability to find and english speaking person to proofread the english text. I still play the games though and will argue that Psycho Soldier is one of the most fun games of all time, despite the broken boss fights, while King of Fighters (2000 to XI at least) are the best fighting games.
Maximum Impact games were poor though and then there was that game where you feel up underage girls to see if they're a vampire or not...

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
I confess to being a fan of Valve, Watchmen and W40k. Tell me that the tyranids are a rip-off of the zerg and I'm likely to kill you.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Librarian Mike said:
I'll defend the Metroid series with my dying breath...
likewise, Super Metroid shall never be spoken badly of or face the wrath of the fanboy.

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
Valve, they're just neat.

I guess Nintendo too- while not as consistent, they've had the most experience and hold the most nostalgia for me.

Oh nearly forgot, Raiden, Worms (Not the 3D ones, they don't count) and Metal Slug.

:D

legolas23

Jul 21, 2004
My "fanboy" list:

-Wrestling, particularly WWF/E
-Kingdom Hearts
-The Xbox 360
-The Lord of the Rings movies and games
-The ENTIRE Star Wars universe...But mostly centered around The Clone War period
-Naruto...That explains the Neji Hyuga outfit, the Naruto Plushie, the kunai, the two headbands...and the games.
-Wrestling games...again WWF/E
-Halo and Gears of War...Yes, they are mediocre and No, I don't care about what you have to say about them
-Star Fox
-God of War...Kratos = Win!
-The Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson
-The Harry Potter series
-Destroy All Humans!
-Danny Phantom
-Teen Titans
-Sonic the Hegehog...-points to his Shadow and Knuckles Plushies-
-Invader Zim...mostly for Gir.

There are more...But I am sleepy and have exams, so I bid you all farewell!