Farewell, Escapist

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
You worked very hard to make this website work. You left it better than you found it, which is a testament to your abilities. Good luck with whatever you are leaving to do.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Well, damn. :( That's...really sad. I always looked forward to your videos, because you had a way of convincing me to try games I might not have, which I ended up totally loving, or making me love all things Corgi. Well, I'm going to stiffen my lip, but on a brave facade, and wish you all the best, Susan. May you be as liked and respected in your next endeavor as you were by the community here. What? No, I'm totally not about to cry. I have allergies, I swear.

Corvo-Attano-77

Apr 26, 2013
I once watched half an escapist podcast video. In it, Susan Arendt said that she finds it pitiful when someone posts an "I'm leaving" thread. Her response: "OK, bye."

Maybe someone else will be able to get a word in edge ways on one of those videos now. Might try watching one again, next week...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Corvo-Attano-77 said:
I once watched half an escapist podcast video. In it, Susan Arendt said that she finds it pitiful when someone posts an "I'm leaving" thread. Her response: "OK, bye."

Maybe someone else will be able to get a word in edge ways on one of those videos now. Might try watching one again, next week...
Yeah, because those two situations are completely identical. Your analogy is perfection!

mecegirl

May 19, 2013
Aww. Sorry to hear that you are leaving. The podcat won't be as fun without you, but good luck on your future endeavors!

crazy_coug99

Official Representative of WSU
Sep 17, 2012
So where is Susan going? I would like to support where ever organization that hires Queen of the Nerds.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Don't be a stranger Susan~ you're an inspiration to me and many other people (particularly women) on here.
We'll be sad to see you go, but hopefully you move on to bigger and better things. If I see "Susan Arendt for next President" posters, I won't be surprised. XD

Goldjit

Jun 21, 2011
Day 19.

This place looks a desert more and more as time goes by. People aimlessly wander around. We have lost so much in so little time. I don't know what we should do...

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
Step out for a moment and the world changes... Ok, maybe it was longer, but I was wondering why there was less Susan around and now I find that one of my favorite contributors of the escapist is gone (kinda). It makes me sad and I wish her all the best.