Farming Simulator 2013 Unleashes Its Mean Machines

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
Evil Smurf said:
SirBryghtside said:
Evil Smurf said:
Sexy Devil said:
I'm sorry but Farming Simulator 2013 is just a filthy pile of garbage compared to Train Simulator 2013. (released yesterday!!!)
LOLOLOL TRAIN NOOB

Seriously though trains are for wannabe gamer scrubs.
L0L u rtrrds t4lk1ng boot T3RR1BL13 G4M3Z! BU5 51MU1470R 4 LYF3!

[sub]I hate myself for typing that :p[/sub]
I bet you like picking up kids in your virtual bus. You Pedo :p

I should stop now before I get a warning
You scrubs play with your girls toys while I sail the seven god damn seas like a MAN. Ship Simulator Extremes number one!!!!!

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Evil Smurf said:
Sexy Devil said:
I'm sorry but Farming Simulator 2013 is just a filthy pile of garbage compared to Train Simulator 2013. (released yesterday!!!)
LOLOLOL TRAIN NOOB

You just hate it because it's linear and on-rails!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Sexy Devil said:
Evil Smurf said:
Sexy Devil said:
LOLOLOL TRAIN NOOB

You just hate it because it's linear and on-rails!
The graphics are shit. Do you expect me have immersion with shitty graphics? GTFO NOOB

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
Still waiting for the release of Farming Simulator Simulator 2013, where you play a guy trying desperately to have fun with this.

But all jokes aside: apparently people enjoy it, so good for them. I mean, I like simulator-y games more than gamey ones, but there are limits to my tolerance for pure simulation...

Michael826

Aug 17, 2009
Lamborghini were making tractors before they were cars. Ferrari also make tractors, funnily enough.

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
TizzytheTormentor said:
Why the hell does a farming simulator need add-on's?
DLC, of course.

(Downloadable Combines.)

Urrgh i facepalmed.

All this trolling however makes me want to buy it. If for nothing else than to support poor grain farmers, they have a tough life. They barley survive from wheat to wheat.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Ah yes, Landwirtschafts-Simulatoren.

It´s a.... German thing.
Over here, these games consistently crush even the most expensive AAA games and have a very enthusiastic fan base.

I personally think it´s simply a function of our nationwide infatuation with heavy machinery.
Many Germans secretly dream of driving a massive combine harvester, plowing through a field of innocent wheat, DECIMATING everything in their path AND DOMINATING THESE LOWLY AND IMPURE GRASSES FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE VATERLAND!