Fav COD Weapon

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
I would have to say the Commando from Black Ops, not the cheap ass perk. IDK why, but something about it is just awesome...

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
From all the games set in WW2 I always loved the Kar98. For the modern games I always went with the M4.

Black Ops is kinda a toss up since I haven't found something I feel is just right yet... right now it's a tie between the Einfield, Galil, and FAL.

Dr_Komeil

Nov 16, 2010
Favorite of all time has got to be the Scoped Kar98k (Mostly due to the nostalgia of CoD 2). followed closely by the flamethrower in World at War, and the FAMAS in BlOps.

Wrists

May 26, 2010
mb16 said:
ACR (not the guns real name)
Care to enlighten us?

Regardless, I choose the default weapon, because nothing is as amusing as shooting a generic opponent with your finger.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Lord Kloo said:
Ak47 - no attachments and plain wood finish.. That's how I roll..
Yup, that's the best, and no one can argue. Although I use it with dual mags, just for a bit more badassery.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Famas with Urban Camo, Holographic Sight, and FMJ. So good. Also the USP with FMJ and Extended Mags or just the Tactical Knife is tops.

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
Wrists said:
mb16 said:
Care to enlighten us?

Regardless, I choose the default weapon, because nothing is as amusing as shooting a generic opponent with your finger.
ACR stands for "Advance Combat Rifle" which was a United States Army program to find a replacement for the M16 assault rifle. The gun is actually called the "Masada Adaptive Combat Weapon System"

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
In CoD4 it's the M4. In MW2 it was the TAR-21. In Blops it's the Galil or one of the LMGs that I can't remember the name of.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
SCAR is great in general for running around FAMAS is awesome counter sniper weapon (MW2 not that I was a big fan of that game) any shotgun in general I love because it settles arguments quickly (any game period).

VelvetHorror

Oct 22, 2010
Cod4: I didn't play too much of this game, as I only borrowed it for a brief time. I found myself using guns like the MP5 and the M1014 shotgun a lot.

MW2: Silenced Tar-21, or blinged with silencer and holographic. More ammo and higher rate of fire than the scar, great for CQC and long range with the silencer if you burst fire. It takes more skill to be accurate with the Tar-21 than it does the Scar. Even though it's my favorite, I found my try hard class to be one with an ACR with Acog, and stinger secondary, with cold blooded on. It was originally an anti-air class, but I found that I got exceptionally high scores with it.

Black Ops: I'm finding myself using the Ak-47 with dual mags a lot, though sometimes I'll just go around with dual pythons. I'm starting to use the Commando a bit, but just something about going to town with an Ak-47 is just awesome.

VelvetHorror

Oct 22, 2010
mb16 said:
Wrists said:
mb16 said:
Care to enlighten us?

ACR stands for "Advance Combat Rifle" which was a United States Army program to find a replacement for the M16 assault rifle. The gun is actually called the "Masada Adaptive Combat Weapon System"
The Masada is what the gun was originally called. However, Bushmaster bought the rights to the gun and started manufacturing it themselves, changing the name to ACR. So it was originally the Masada, but now it's the ACR.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
I'm probably going to get flak for this but.

MW: skorpian (mostly played hardcore where it's lack of range didn't matter) or the M16
MW2: Didn't play nearly long enough to make a decision, just too broken
BO: Galil

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
In all of the WW2 cod's a Mosin Nagant, preferably unscoped. Easy.

In Call of Duty 4, the R700.

In MW2, The Spas-12.

And In BLOPs, either my M14 (reflex sight w/ grip) or my Hk-21 (Just red dot).

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
MW2 i would have to go for the G18 akimbo because it makes people rage whenever you use them.
BLOPS Ak74u , Stoner , the AUG and the crossbow