Favorite adult cartoon?

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Futurama, Drawn Together, South Park, American Dad, The life and times of Tim and Beavis and Butthead.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Archer, Futurama, American Dad and Simpsons.

Those are the ones I make sure to catch when they're on.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Futurama is one of my favourite shows period, I also love Ugly Americans and Archer.

If I can go anime for a moment, Gintama is freaking awesome, as is Cowboy Bebop.

omegawyrm

Nov 23, 2009
I like a lot of the stuff that's been mentioned so far, but I'm kind of sad that no one has mentioned Ugly Americans. It's only recently started its second season, but it's been consistently funny and totally unlike anything else on TV that I'm aware of. Great characters too.

Edit: I now see that it was mentioned shortly before my post. I'm still going to say it deserves more recognition though.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My favourite is the Venture Bros although I loved watching Acher and Futurama as well.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
The Simpsons (seasons 4 - 10) even though that's probably considered a family show, and South Park (seasons 1 - 12) even though they say at the beginning of every episode that it shouldn't be watched by anyone. Lol

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
Does Futurama count? It better. Because that's my favorite. South Park would have to be my second favorite.

Apr 28, 2008
Woodsey said:
Archer, obviously.

And then South Park after that.
Yeah, that's... no, hold on.

You... nah that won't work either...

DAMMIT! I had something for this!

Yeah, Archer. After that it's Robot Chicken and King of the Hill. Also Futurama and American Dad.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
In no particular order
1.Futurama
2.South Park
3.Drawn Together
4.Aqua Teen Hunger Force
5.Robot Chicken
6.Ugly Americans
and last but not least
7.The ill-fated Titan Maximum

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
Rossmallo said:
South Park, or the ill-fated Drawn Together.

Seriously, Drawn Together is fucking funny.
Thank BUDDHA someone else notices Drawn Together. That was easily one of my favorite shows.

Carl Fox

May 7, 2011
The original, uncut Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies, especially the classic Bugs Bunny shorts. Trust me, they did not make those shorts with little kids in mind. :)

That is the unfortunate thing about the Animation Age Ghetto - the fact that you have to explicitly say, "hey, this isn't for kids!", to have anyone take it as 'adult' fare...

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Anyone that doesn't say Futurama is wrong. Yes it's your opinion, but it's still the wrong opinion.

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
Venture Bros, Archer, American Dad, Monkey Dust, Metalocalypse. Monkey Dust will forever stick in my mind for this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkGUtCOxPA . Ever since I have wondered if a pedophile has accidentally met up with another under the pretense of meeting a child X D

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
Mr.Squishy said:
My little pony: Friendship is magic
And no, I'm not being facetious or a retard either; the show's creator has explicitly stated that the show is designed for adults as much as for children.
South park swipes a good 2 :3
My Little Pony is not an adult cartoon and you know it.
OT: My favorite would probably be Futurama or the Boondocks.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
1.South Park
2.Drawn Together
3.Family Guy
4.Futurama
5.Daily Show/Colbert Report

I count Daily Show and Colbert Report together because Colbert Report IS a spin-off of the Daily Show. If I had to choose one, though, it'd be Colbert Report. Yes, I know they are not cartoons. This is my top five favorite adult shows.