Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Curbsidewhiskey

May 12, 2008
List your favorite alcoholic drinks. It can range from beer to straight liquor to mixed drinks. Here is a list of my favorites

Beer: Killian's or Rollin Rock.

Wine: None

Straight Liquor: Whiskey(Gentleman's Jack) and Rum (Capt. Morgans) Also Scotch, Gin, and
Tequila. I always drink my liquor straight I never really mix.

Mixed Drink: Flaming Dr. Pepper.

For those who don't know:
A "Flaming Dr. Pepper" is probably one of the most devious drinks known to man. It is special olympics in a glass. 2 or 3 of these drink will knock you on your ass in a hearbeat.

Heres how to make one: 3/4 shot of Bacardi 151. 1/4 shot of Khalua. A half pint of beer. And a lighter.
Take the shot fill up with Bacardi 3/4 then top it off with Khalua. Light the shot on fire and drop it into the beer. It will fizz and then you chug it. I swear to Christ it tastes EXACTLY like Dr. Pepper.

Gooble

May 9, 2008
Wasn't this done like 2 days ago?

And for the record cider, and most spirits (shots or in with cocktails). Beer makes me feel like crap.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
at church on sundays there is wine they share a sip with that is pretty good.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
I don't drink. I never will. Alcohol is what killed my grandfather.

So I guess my favorite alcoholic drink is whatever you want. Insert your preference here:

Curbsidewhiskey

May 12, 2008
darthzew said:
I don't drink. I never will. Alcohol is what killed my grandfather.

So I guess my favorite alcoholic drink is whatever you want. Insert your preference here:
I know how you feel, it killed my grandfather too when I was about 4. But it still won't stop me from drinking and having a good.
And more power to you for not drinking. Seriously.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I'm not much of a drinker, hate being drunk, and alcoholism runs in my family.
That said some beer and red wines are nice.

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
I generally drink beers; my favorite right now (it kind of rotates around) is Big Rock Traditional Ale, from an Alberta microbrewery. It can be a little bit difficult to find even here in BC, though, so nobody is probably going to find it outside of Canada.

Liquor-wise, I like whiskies.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
My fav for beer is probably coors, london pride or sol. Straight is probably glenmorangie or anyother single malt whisky. Mix is either mojito or JD and coke.

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Beer: Hertog Jan

Wine: none

Mixed: though I rarely drink mixes, I wont turn dont a Jack & coke. Bacardi mixes make me drunk in an unpleasant way. I dont know why but ive noticed the same with other people who drank too much rum. They get agressive and stuff. Im normally a happy drunk, I become talkative.

Straight: Whiskey, no ice. I tried to drink multiple brands to learn more about whiskey tasting but ive sort of stuck with Jack Daniels and a preferred brand. Many hardcore whiskey-drinkers scoff at JD.

Vash108

Jul 18, 2008
Beer: Guiness
Wine: Kabinett
Straight Liquor: Jameson Irish Wiskey
Mixed Drink: Long Island Iced Tea, or Black Tooth Grin

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Give me a beer and I'm happy. Preferable the Norwegian Dahls or the Danish Carlsberg. Any light beer would do, though.