Favorite anime character?

thibaut95

Feb 8, 2011
well pokémon is the only anime(I think it is anime)I ever watched so i will have to go with Ash's squirtle,it was a turtle with sunglasses so yeah...i like turtles and i like sunglasses

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
martintox said:
Macgyvercas said:
<--------

Seriously, if anyone who's seen me around the forums at all doesn't know who my favorite anime character is by now, I may full well facepalm.
Uhh... Nonono wait, I got this. ... D-don't tell me. Don't tell me, don't tell me! I can do this! Don't tell me! DON'T TELL ME! Ok, tell me.

OT: Knowing that Trigun is the only anime that I really watched...

It's Holo from Spice & Wolf.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
TheProfesser said:
Who is your favorite anime character and why?
I would go with Itachi from Naruto. Itachi is just so badass.
I'm gonna agree with this dude.

He's just so rad.

Mausthemighty

Aug 3, 2011
I have two favourites: Motoko Kusanagi from "Ghost in the Shell" and Nausicäa from "Nausicäa of the Valley of the Wind". What can i say? I like strong women! :D

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
<---This handsome devil right here.

If you don't know, it's Nabeshin, the world's most epic self-insert anime director of all time. Don't believe me? Observe:

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Kira Yamato, To start hes voiced by my favorite voice actor and 2 he embodies all the kick-ass I wanna be.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
martintox said:
Macgyvercas said:
It's Holo from Spice & Wolf.
Who's Holo? What's Spice & Wolf? What's "from"?

Settle in for this.

Spice & Wolf (Ookami to Koushinryou in Japan) is a series of 17 fantasy light novels, upon which a two season anime series and a manga series are based. The story revolves around Kraft Lawrence, a 25 year old travelling merchant who is just trying to make a living on the road, and hopefully earn enough to set up his own shop in a town. Until on night, he has a chance encounter with Holo, a 600+ year old wolf god of the harvest. She has been bound to the region for many years, and wishes to return to her homeland in the north. But before that, she wants to see how placed have changed, so she makes an agreement to travel with Lawrence. On the way, they foster their relationship through banter, financial transactions, and occaisional church persecution.

Admittly, while it is set in a fictionalized version of medieval Europe, it's not fantasy in the sense you would normally associate with the term, focusing on bartering, economics and trading rather than on sword and sorcery. But the characters are interesting, the banter between the two leads in highly amusing, there are parts where they go into discussions about economics, and yet they still manage to remain relatively understandable, the soundtrack is very well done, and the dub isn't half bad (if you like watching dubs). Overall, it's a very well done series. My recommendation is to give it five episodes. If you don't like it after that, odds are good you aren't going to.

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
Disturbed-hell said:
Alucard. Why? Argue with this:
insanity. always more fun with firearms.

My Top 5.
1.Haruhi Suzumiya From The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
2.Alucard From Hellsing. (OVA or not, still great)
3.Alphonse Elric From Fullmetal Alchemist.
4.Konata Izumi From Lucky Star.
5.Excel From Excel Saga.
i just love them all so much :)

Incomer

Sep 15, 2009
For me its Lelouch - he has terrible name but he was easy to relate to... for some reason (and we will all forget about that drug addiction episode). Plus
Great taste in women. Oh yeah I was all in for C.C. as well.

And someone should mention this guy!

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
http://myanimelist.net/character/3017/Fulle
Fulle from Scrapped Princess.
The anime itself was very "meh", but in three episodes it had me attached to him.
Made is unneeded more tragic I guess, xD.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Axolotl said:
Ladd Russo from Baccano! He's so cool he makes shooting children in the face awesome.
I think there is a reason for me to agree.