Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
The Subject is pretty self-explanatory. For me it is the banana reese's cups they made when elvis had a birthday or something a few years back. Those things were really good. (I look forward to many a crystal pepsi mentions =D)

DemonCleaner

Sep 25, 2009
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
They still have that.
2nd on Game Fuel, that was good.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Cheeto's Pawz. Yes, a Cheeto is a Cheeto, but the Pawz (which were phased out when I was around 6 or 7) had a distinct taste that was a level above the next best Cheeto. Second place goes to Cheeto's Asteroids for the same reason. I could down so many little containers of those things in one sitting it was ridiculous.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Vanilla Coke. I think it's still continued, but it's almost impossible to find. I just found a case of it yesterday, and there were only like 2 cases of it.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
Its still sold here too. And its not even season like Live or whatever the orange one is.

its not pepsi crystal, but pepsi blue. It was the only pepsi I ever drank except for cherry.

EDIT:
for those that have no idea what i'm talking about (because appearantly its a myth or soemthing):
http://yuzuriha.seesaa.net/image/pepsi_blue.jpg

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
SomethingAmazing said:
Look for a drink called "Vault" It is the exact same thing.
It isn't, it's similar but different. Now they don't even have Vault in my area as much anymore, we've started getting Mellow Yellow instead. Why must Coca Cola Co. constantly change things on me?
Mr. Omega said:
Vanilla Coke. I think it's still continued, but it's almost impossible to find. I just found a case of it yesterday, and there were only like 2 cases of it.
I saw one of the stocking guys at my supermarket stashing it where it wouldn't be found by customers. The Fuddruckers near me used to have it on tap, too.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Four Loko

But seriously, these things called Chili Bears. It was this awesome dough bear with Ice Cream in the middle of it, it tasted so good, but it only went on the market in December, where I would buy at least 15 boxes

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
HailtotheKing said:
Cheeto's Pawz. Yes, a Cheeto is a Cheeto, but the Pawz (which were phased out when I was around 6 or 7) had a distinct taste that was a level above the next best Cheeto. Second place goes to Cheeto's Asteroids for the same reason. I could down so many little containers of those things in one sitting it was ridiculous.
The asteroids still exist dood. I can get them at my local publix (floridian supermarket) near the pringles. they arent near the reg cheetos.

To mr omega. Move to florida! lol they sell vanilla coke down here quite alot. I can get big cases at publix and single bottles at walgreens =D

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Doritos 3D, how I miss thee, your jalapeno version stuffed with gummy bears was the king of gaming snacks!

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Urgh76 said:
Four Loko

But seriously, these things called Chili Bears. It was this awesome dough bear with Ice Cream in the middle of it, it tasted so good, but it only went on the market in December, where I would buy at least 15 boxes
Ah Four Loko your reign of destroying parties will be missed. Curse you US, CURSE YOU! Now I have to buy crappy beer and mix it with red bull myself!

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
Dags90 said:
SomethingAmazing said:
Look for a drink called "Vault" It is the exact same thing.
It isn't, it's similar but different. Now they don't even have Vault in my area as much anymore, we've started getting Mellow Yellow instead. Why must Coca Cola Co. constantly change things on me?
Mr. Omega said:
I saw one of the stocking guys at my supermarket stashing it where it wouldn't be found by customers. :eek:
that bastard, Vanilla Coke is delicious, when it first came out i drank so many...

anyways not rly a snack, but the Snickers Crunch bar, it was peanut buttery and crispy crunchy, and delicious

for drink i would have to say Game Fuel, since i cant think of anything else atm.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Urgh76 said:
Four Loko

Lol four loko... didnt it get banned in several states because a few kids overdosed on it and died? Its just a plain bad idea. Though i really wanna try those chili bear things now.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
TrevorGruen said:
The asteroids still exist dood. I can get them at my local publix (floridian supermarket) near the pringles. they arent near the reg cheetos.
Holy crap! They didn't have them anywhere in Louisiana! I hope the enlightened land of New York uses the same distributor as Publix (of course, if I can't find something somewhere in NYC, it probably doesn't exist, right?)

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
I remember some local store brand cranberry-lime soda that was just fucking delicious.

I have the last two bottles of it in existence in my fridge. I do not know when I will drink them...though I imagine, a good friend or someone will drink one of them and we will enjoy a nice time on the beach or something. Heh

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
So no crystal pepsi fans eh? I still wish they would bring it back so i could try it. I was a kid of the 90's so i never got to try it out.