Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
micky said:
TrevorGruen said:
micky said:
i know there around somewhere but i can never find any "hot fries"! there so good, i always ate them at my local pool.
You mean the andy capps fries? yeah those are good, and while i hate to sound so lucky, those still exist where i live too. I get them at my local gas station store =D
arg! you are very lucky, at least i can get my favorite drink down the street!
Lol whats ur favorite drink? Personally, i drink plain old coke more then i can say is healthy.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Echer123 said:
Sodas with real sugar in them, but they do have Mountain Dew and Pepsi Throwback for a limited time.
Also, some places you can get very tall glass bottles of coke called "mexican coca cola" and that has real sugar.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Mr. Omega said:
Vanilla Coke. I think it's still continued, but it's almost impossible to find. I just found a case of it yesterday, and there were only like 2 cases of it.
I know! I fucking love that stuff, and I was sad when the vending machine I was usually at stopped stocking it.

HiWayXingFrog

Jun 25, 2009
I cannot emphasize this enough:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/AaronMyers/Windows-1252BSU1HMDAwNDguanBn-1.jpg

Mistic, Mistic, MISTIC.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Mr. Omega said:
Vanilla Coke. I think it's still continued, but it's almost impossible to find. I just found a case of it yesterday, and there were only like 2 cases of it.
You think that's hard to find? I haven't had Cherry Coke in about four years and every time I see a bottle of Coke I start jonesing for it.

OT: Either Cherry Coke (discontinued in Australia) or Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is so damn hard to find in Australia it's almost unbearable. The first time my mate went to America he tasted Dr. Pepper and immediately bought a slab of it to bring back and I've been hooked ever since.

Luckily there is a tiny candy store in Greensborough Plaza on the first store that sells lots of candies and goodness from across the seas, chief of which is Dr. Pepper.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Maybe they just don't sell them in my area anymore but I miss sausage pizza rolls. I can find combo, pepporoni, and cheese everywhere, but I can't find sausage. I miss the little sausage filled pastry puffs.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Another vote for Game Fuel. I'm planning on developing a AAA title and hyping it until Pepsi produces GF again. :(

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Knuckx117 said:
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
Funny Thing, I'm drinking it right now.
Code red is easy to find. What happened to orange wire? also, why is the baja flavor only sold at taco bell?!

mirror's edgy

Sep 30, 2010
Skittles did a limited time promotion of partially frozen ice cream flavored skittles. They were sweet...

macfluffers

Sep 30, 2010
I've yet to see meatball bakes at Costco recently. I think they discontinued them. That makes me pretty sad, since I lived off of them for a week once, and it was pretty awesome.

Breakdown32

Nov 18, 2009
I never had many old discontinued drinks but some of my favorites were Pepsi Lime and Lemon. I can never find them on regular store shelves. Though I know the Lemon was for kicking off football season.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
TrevorGruen said:
Lol what could they think other then maybe that the orderer is a fatty? Its not like you're ordering several pounds of dry ice or a crate full of rotten tomatoes =P
Then they'll be shocked when they're greeted with a scrawney, 120lb guy, lol. Or maybe I could throw them a curve ball and have them deliver a load of cowls and fake bat ears to my basement...

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
I liked Vanilla Cherry Coke.
It was quite a great drink. I don't see it in stores anymore.

And I'm also voting for gamefuel. Gamefuel is yummy.

glyphseeker

Sep 19, 2010
its not a snack but its a cereal French toast crunch and not the other one this was little bread-looking pieces that was good again its not a snack you,ve been told twice