Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

Cleverplane

Sep 2, 2009
Dunkaroos. They were these little graham crackers in kangaroo and basketball shapes that came in a plastic container with icing attached for dipping. I haven't seen them in years, but when I was younger, they were just about the most valuable thing you could have on the playground, aside from smuggled-in Pokemon cards.
Edit: Also that berries and cream Dr. Pepper.
Edit edit: And Chupa Chups. They're not even in the US anymore; I came so close to buying massive barrels of them straight from...Vietnam, is where I think they make them?

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Cleverplane said:
Dunkaroos. They were these little graham crackers that came in a plastic container with icing attached. I haven't seen them in years, but when I was younger, they were just about the most valuable thing you could have on the playground, aside from smuggled-in Pokemon cards.
Teehee once again, come to florida. I have those often. Last i saw they were in the cracker aisle near the animal crackers.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
HailtotheKing said:
TrevorGruen said:
The asteroids still exist dood. I can get them at my local publix (floridian supermarket) near the pringles. they arent near the reg cheetos.
Holy crap! They didn't have them anywhere in Louisiana! I hope the enlightened land of New York uses the same distributor as Publix (of course, if I can't find something somewhere in NYC, it probably doesn't exist, right?)
Heheh yeah new york is nuts like that. But since they do still exist, couldnt you just order some online?

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
I miss shock tarts, I love sour stuff and they were really good. I'm not sure if they're discontinued but I cant seem to find them anywhere.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
TrevorGruen said:
Heheh yeah new york is nuts like that. But since they do still exist, couldnt you just order some online?
One would think so, but the good people working at the Cheeto's warehouse may find something a bit odd when they get an order for 400 cases of Asteroids to be delivered to a private residence...

micky

Apr 27, 2009
i know there around somewhere but i can never find any "hot fries"! there so good, i always ate them at my local pool.

BlastedTheWorm

Jan 26, 2010
Chocolate-Marshmallow flavoured pop-tarts were legendary.

They haven't discontinued them, but no-where nearby sells these, the reduced fat sour creme and onion pringles were heavenly.

Cleverplane

Sep 2, 2009
chris11246 said:
I miss shock tarts, I love sour stuff and they were really good. I'm not sure if they're discontinued but I cant seem to find them anywhere.
They exist, but it's just difficult to find them. If your local convenience store has the 'Wonka' candy segregated like some here do, check around there.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Cleverplane said:
Dunkaroos. They were these little graham crackers that came in a plastic container with icing attached for dipping. I haven't seen them in years, but when I was younger, they were just about the most valuable thing you could have on the playground, aside from smuggled-in Pokemon cards.
Me and my friends raided a grocery store a couple months ago for 'em. They're still around.

Now, if only I could get my hands on some Fruitella, then I'd be set. And some J2O. Yeah, I know they're sold in England, but they're not sold in Canada so I'm throwing it up here.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
What exactly is Pepsi clear? I looked it up, but it wasnt very descriptive one what it was. To me it just sounds like an early mountain dew.

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
delanofilms said:
mistergobbles said:
Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Oh my GOD that stuff was good.
Ninja'd SO hard.
And they brought it back for a while just to toy with us...apparently Pitch Black is coming back this year but I don't really remember how that tastes.

As for snacks, I don't remember the taste of Doritos 3D either, but something kind of recent was that extra hot Flamin' Hot Cheetos that were like twice as spicy as the normal ones. Those were pretty good.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
micky said:
i know there around somewhere but i can never find any "hot fries"! there so good, i always ate them at my local pool.
You mean the andy capps fries? yeah those are good, and while i hate to sound so lucky, those still exist where i live too. I get them at my local gas station store =D

Knuckx117

Aug 6, 2008
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
Funny Thing, I'm drinking it right now.

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
TrevorGruen said:
So no crystal pepsi fans eh? I still wish they would bring it back so i could try it. I was a kid of the 90's so i never got to try it out.
I feel like I'm the only person that truly liked Crystal Pepsi, and mourned its passing. That, and Kit-Kat Bites are the junk I miss the most, I think.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
HailtotheKing said:
TrevorGruen said:
One would think so, but the good people working at the Cheeto's warehouse may find something a bit odd when they get an order for 400 cases of Asteroids to be delivered to a private residence...
Lol what could they think other then maybe that the orderer is a fatty? Its not like you're ordering several pounds of dry ice or a crate full of rotten tomatoes =P

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Stilt-Man said:
TrevorGruen said:
So no crystal pepsi fans eh? I still wish they would bring it back so i could try it. I was a kid of the 90's so i never got to try it out.
I feel like I'm the only person that truly liked Crystal Pepsi, and mourned its passing. That, and Kit-Kat Bites are the junk I miss the most, I think.
Lol your not alone. Look up a show online called brad tries on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com. Brad is practically petitioning for them to bring it back.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
TrevorGruen said:
micky said:
You mean the andy capps fries? yeah those are good, and while i hate to sound so lucky, those still exist where i live too. I get them at my local gas station store =D
arg! you are very lucky, at least i can get my favorite drink down the street!