Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

blind_dead_mcjones

Oct 16, 2010
wagon wheels, oh how i miss thee, thin layer of marshmellow and rasberry jam sandwiched betwwen two large biscuits and coated in chocolate, actually even if they are still around i wouldn't be able to eat due to being allergic to raspberries :(

MisterM2402

Nov 19, 2009
SFR said:
MisterM2402 said:
DTWolfwood said:
-
Technically corn-syrup is sugar (glucose). I'm pretty sure all those you listed are made from sugar (sucrose) anyway. I know a lot of our European "neighbors" don't like Root Beer. I love Root Beer, so I've always found that interesting.
On the cans it said "high-fructose corn-syrup", which is different from sucrose ("table" sugar). Although both ARE "sugars" as such, they are different types that affect the soda in different ways.
I didn't really think much of the root beer (it wasn't A&W, can't remember the name), but there is a root beer that I can get over here that tastes awesome :).

Macabre9037

Jul 2, 2009
ensouls said:
Macabre9037 said:
I believe its still made but its no longer sold in my state, Jones Cola.
Do you mean Jones Soda? Because we have far, far too much of it here. Turkey flavoured, etc.
I mean specifically the Cola variety. We still have the other flavors in a few places but I preferred their cola to both Coke and Pepsi.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Aylaine said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Its not hard to find out where I live. I very easily could go get one tomorrow at work if I was so inclined

OT: I have no idea what it was called by it was a soda and thier were some cartoony looking penguins on the can....it was ages ago so for all I know it coulda have been some special holiday pepsi......anyone have any idea?
Hax. I want some, but I can't seem to find it at the stores I usually go to here. I wonder if Wal Mart has it? :O
the 2 walmarts in my area have it and I think Dew.com has a little means of seeing what drinks are in your area code or something like that

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
I have been looking for Yorkie Honeycomb since they stopped making them ages ago. I need them. They were amazing ^^

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
HailtotheKing said:
Cheeto's Pawz. Yes, a Cheeto is a Cheeto, but the Pawz (which were phased out when I was around 6 or 7) had a distinct taste that was a level above the next best Cheeto. Second place goes to Cheeto's Asteroids for the same reason. I could down so many little containers of those things in one sitting it was ridiculous.
This, although I hear some stores around here have taken to importing it again. Checking it out this weekend.

emeraldrafael said:
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
Its still sold here too. And its not even season like Live or whatever the orange one is.

its not pepsi crystal, but pepsi blue. It was the only pepsi I ever drank except for cherry.

EDIT:
for those that have no idea what i'm talking about (because appearantly its a myth or soemthing):
http://yuzuriha.seesaa.net/image/pepsi_blue.jpg
Holy moly! That looks damn awesome!

Also, here in norway, we have something called 'Urge' which, according to Brad Jones (aka The Cinema Snob) on his 'Brad tries' show, IS Surge. It's pretty good.

Lord Doomhammer

Apr 29, 2008
Country
United States

The best beverage I can remember. I've heard rumors that it's coming back in the near-ish future.

ginty2

The Shadow Premier
Dec 16, 2008
Mt dew pitch black quite possibly the best flavor of dew. made into a slurpee it became the perfect drink.

My wife misses Mt dew ultraviolet

i know this is probably not discontinued but i can't find it where i'm at, Pokari sweat. none of the asian stores have it.

oh yeah coke with lime.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Pepsi Blue/Fusion

I like the blueberry/raspberry flavor, it was original and strangely good, and the blue color was pretty cool.

chazweber

Oct 18, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQlEZW-ScyI

Keebler Magic Middles. I would honestly punch a bear to get a package of these

Cursed Frogurt

Aug 17, 2010
TrevorGruen said:
The Subject is pretty self-explanatory. For me it is the banana reese's cups they made when elvis had a birthday or something a few years back. Those things were really good. (I look forward to many a crystal pepsi mentions =D)
Oh man, I used to work at a convenient store when those things were out. We were selling them for $0.33 each since we had so many and no one bought them.

The only thing that I can think of off the top of my head is Yellow Monster. You can still find it but it really hard. It's kind of a good thing that they got rid of my favorite energy drink flavor since it helped me kick energy drinks.

Cursed Frogurt

Aug 17, 2010
OMFG How could I forget Crispy M&Ms!!!! Beyond delicious.

And someone mentioned PB Twix bars. I remember 20 years ago you could get four different varieties of Twix.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Didn't eat Chips Ahoy's Creme Wiches all day erry day?

THEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT
great tasting snacks.