Favorite game narrator

Blighthand

Jan 11, 2011
Well, just for who he is, I'd have to say Patrick Mutha-flippin Stewart.

But in all honesty, I thought the guy who did the opening for We Love Katamari was very skilled.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Ron Perlman from the Fallout series.

"War. War never changes".

Also the narrator of Warhammer 40000: Fire Warrior ad a very loud and strong voice.

The most over the top narrator for me though would have to be the Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War narrator. The way he pronounces some things is just so hilarious.

Sep 14, 2009
shadow_pirate22 said:
GLaDOS, Abe, and the Dragon Ball Z narrator.
hahahaha i immediately recollected random dbz ending #4 with his voice, it was epic indeed but it was always either

"will goku have enough time next episode to power up the spirit bomb?"
"will freeza get the dragonballs before the saiyans?"
"will goku beat *blank* and save the universe?"
"will goku get there in time before *awesome* destroys the planet?"

(i love the show to death just fyi)

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
Anton P. Nym said:
Jamash said:
mspencer82 said:
The Agency Director was played by Michael McConnohie, agent. He had a great voice, agent. I just wish he would stop ending every sentence with "agent", agent.
It's somewhat hard to believe he also does the voice for Asteroth in Soul Calibur 4, among other things. Such a great vocal range.
Strange; I thought the Agent liason voice was done by Pete Stacker [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1005647/], notable as the narrator for the Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" ads and as the gruff sergeant in the Halo series. Yet IMDB says otherwise... I'll have to look at the Crackdown end-credits again when I get home.

As to my favourite, it's a toss-up between Ron Perlman (Fallout series) and Jeff Steitzer (Halo series, for multiplayer) for me.

-- Steve
It's definitely Michael. He also did the voice for Van Grants in Tales of the Abyss. I remember being annoyed for about the first half of TotA because I just couldn't remember where I'd heard the voice before. Eventually I looked it up and it was from Crackdown. His wiki page is here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McConnohie

Eitherway, ontopic. Most of mine have already been mentioned. Patrick Stewart in Oblivion. Liam Neeson in Fallout 3. Zoë Wanamaker in Fable 2/3. Stephen Fry in LBP.

I may think of some more later.

(Somewhat spoilers - I hate how Bethesda seems to kill off their best actors right at the start of the game. Can't we atleast get those voices for a bit longer? Please?)