Favorite inprovised weapon

Jack Nettle

Mar 14, 2010
I'm renovating right now, so my Crowbar!
I always think in these situations: "What would Gordon Freeman do?"

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
S.R.S. said:
PS3 controller! I choose YOU!

[sub]I'm pretty dead aren't I?[/sub]
Yes, only corded controllers make effective weapons.
I would like to defend myself with a Bible. Hit him and proclaim,"Feel the wrath of the Lord, *****! The power of Christ compels you ************!"

Gabriel Xollan

Jun 4, 2010
Being a sword collector I'm covered, but there is yet another that can act as a weapon like no other

THE CARDBOARD BOX TANK

If it worked for Big Boss in Peace Walker, it'll work for me.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
How about the door that swings open to the doorway into my living room? Is that what you are looking for? Otherwise my TV remote mixed with my roommate's laptop seems like it would do the trick.

zagazsano said:
Depends on how much time I have, TV showed me how to make a tazer out of a camera, could i use that?
I saw that too. That was a fun episode of whatever the hell that was.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I have a very heavy Bible, a full set of encyclopedias, a double bass bow, a cricket bat, and some useless glass paperweights. Unfortunately, none of them are in my living room. I guess I'd probably pull a painting off the wall and chuck it at the intruder. Or charge at them with a chair.

kempoman14

May 19, 2010
A shovel. (What, doesn't everyone have a shovel in the corner of their room at all times?) And if that is out of reach, I can always use my fists. After all, I am a first-degree black belt with training in Brazilian-style jujitsu, Kempo and kick-boxing (although I was never really good at the last one.) So, when it comes to self-defense, I think I'm covered. *brushes non-existent dust off shoulder*

Jorias

Dec 10, 2008
I have one of those tall floor lamps in the living room, apart from the bulbs that protrude out the sides, it is basically a metal pole. So i might use that

zagazsano

Mar 19, 2009
hottsaucekid said:
zagazsano said:
Depends on how much time I have, TV showed me how to make a tazer out of a camera, could i use that?
Manswers says do not try this at home.

OT: I would use my guitars. i have two and im duel wield specced.
Fine then I will take your idea and will display it as my own.
Yet...I only have one guitar.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
kempoman14 said:
A shovel. (What, doesn't everyone have a shovel in the corner of their room at all times?) And if that is out of reach, I can always use my fists. After all, I am a first-degree black belt with training in Brazilian-style jujitsu, Kempo and kick-boxing (although I was never really good at the last one.) So, when it comes to self-defense, I think I'm covered. *brushes non-existent dust off shoulder*
A real man doesn't need a weapon, he just uses one when he's in a hurry.

kempoman14

May 19, 2010
Blindswordmaster said:
I would like to defend myself with a Bible. Hit him and proclaim,"Feel the wrath of the Lord, *****! The power of Christ compels you ************!"
Sorry for the double post, but I have mention that this line is so awesome, it's going into a movie I'm making about a kung-fu priest out for revenge against a crime boss who murdered his family while simultaneously battling internal demons.

Sinner_J

Jul 20, 2010
I guess I would throw a sheet (there's always one on my sofa) on him to confuse him, then use the my headphone's wire to strangle him. Then I get my 50 ex point, collect a dagger+1 and 25$

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
kempoman14 said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Sorry for the double post, but I have mention that this line is so awesome, it's going into a movie I'm making about a kung-fu priest out for revenge against a crime boss who murdered his family while simultaneously battling internal demons.
That line is the property of Josh Inc. However, I will allow you to use it if I can get a copy of the movie. Though think it would flow better if you swapped the ************ and *****.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Metal pipe.

My uncle works in construction, so i have a few and I'm pretty good at swordplay.

But if i can get in my room, my practice basket hilt rapier. Only three more months of work til i can buy a real one. X3

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
I would use my printer. It's already a huge piece of shit that infuriates me every time I need it, why not destroy it while defending myself. Two birds, one stone.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
well if hes managed to get into my house and is still mobile i dont think the fireplace tools (even the one with the hook and stabby thing that i don't know what its for) are going to be much use against the determinateor and/or the implacable man

my defences are a long away from my front door

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
well.. if my sword suddenly vanished along with my dagger and knife, then the glass coke cola bottles i have. A firm swing should crack the skull.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Sir Kemper said:
My RROD 360.

Might as well get some use out of it!
My fully functional Gamecube would probably be much more effective as a weapon; it's even got a handle so I can swing it harder. I can even plug it back in and continue playing after I've dispatched my opponent with it.

Or perhaps the exposed power bar that only has the Gamecube plugged into it. Or actually, both. The power bar can be used as a kind of nun-chuck weapon, while the Gamecube is more of a hammer style weapon. It would be a great combo; swing at the assailant with the power bar, take a step forward and smash him with the Gamecube.

My persona favorite improv weapon of all time though, is the kayak ore + chain saw the guy in Rising Dead 2 was using.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
A metal lamp used as a club. Although I have a miniature sword shaped paper cutter that could probably gut him, but I'd have to take it out of the package first. NRFB!