Favorite inprovised weapon

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Katana, 13inch knife, Baseball bat.....im ready for the zombies man...errr intruders

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
This has already probably been mentioned but my Tv Remote...
sorry i don't really got anything that good in my lounge room.........

Fortunefaded

Aug 12, 2004
It has to be an earl 1990's tv/video player remote controler. Not only are those things quite long thus providing an excellent grip for throwing, it is well weighted with a massive battery segement. Not comfortable with your throwing capabilities then fear not, your remote controller can be used as a bludgeoning device.

Once your foe has been vanquished, rejoice by returning to watching recorded episodes of Emerdale.

cavemano727

Aug 29, 2008
Well a chair or small table. If not that than a post from a staircase handle. Oh... a fire poker could wreck his shit.

Zhandarr

Apr 15, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
S.R.S. said:
PS3 controller! I choose YOU!

[sub]I'm pretty dead aren't I?[/sub]
Yes, only corded controllers make effective weapons.
I would like to defend myself with a Bible. Hit him and proclaim,"Feel the wrath of the Lord, *****! The power of Christ compels you ************!"
And then the Lord said "Let there be fucking awesomeness" and clout him with that ************. Lol. Either that or...sorry laptop, but I'd use my laptop. it's pretty compact.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
luckily for me, my family keeps about 1 million loaded .22s all throgh out our house, so ill probably use those(assuming i cant get to the 10 mm or the shotguns) but if all else fails, i have an obscesion with looking around for potential weapons whenever i enter a room. also, we have an aluminum baseball bat and an epic screwdriver(i shit you not, its like 2.5 feet long and about an inch thick... dont ask.) and a couple bowie knives in various places.

infinity_turtles

Apr 17, 2010
I'd probably grab a traditional weapon in my living room. Like a gun or sword. The ammo is locked up though, and any already loaded gun are also locked up, so I'd probably grab a sword. Last week I finally got a Bujinkan Oniyuri, at a nice reduced price too, so I'd probably go for that. Haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but it's supposed to be a pretty nice blade.

Now, if my living room didn't have things like that, I'd probably grab a chair, since my living room is actually pretty sparse. Or run to kitchen and grab a knife.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
I have a solid steel door hinge with edges sharp enough to kill. Or I could just smash his face In since It actually has speed holes, and It can fold to form a crude mallet. It's like a swiss army knife of death.

Withall

Jan 9, 2010
Plumbing wrench. Heavy, clunky and has two nice teeth to dig into something. Works good to crush bones, or dent armor :D.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
I'd probably grab my Kukuri or one of my pair of D'k tahg, however if you mean an item that wasn't actually created to be a weapon, then I'd choose my pair of Drywall Hammers (even though technically they're not in my room like my Kukuri).

If you grip them by the axe head you can actually wield them like Tonfa, with the shaft along your forearm for blocking, the axe blade pointing upward/inward and the hammerhead pointing down/outward.

However, if you mean a totally improvised weapon that isn't a tool or a blade, then I'd reach for a walking stick, that I've attached three 0.5Kg metal weights the end, so it's a bit like an improvised mace.

TG MLPDashie

Apr 9, 2010
my home made flamethrower (lighter and deodorant can) that i have set up with my elven crossbow in the corner for when people or zombies intrude.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
There's a statuette of a ballerina made of copper that's about a foot or so high, I'll take my chances with that.