Favorite League of Legends character.

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
Frankster said:
<3 Kayle, reminds me a lot of a 40k living saint.

She's still my favorite character overall, even if gameplay wise she got raped savagely by riot on multiple occassions, to the point that people have no idea what the heck she is anymore.

True story, in 3 consecutive games of ranked, I got told this as I picked kayle:
"noob we dont need a support"
"noob we dont need a hybrid dps"
"noob we dont need a tank"

The 3rd one is likely either me being trolled or the guy not having seen a kayle in so long that he forgets her tanking viability got destroyed 50 patches back or so. As has her viability in general i guess, RIP kayle :(
I thought they were re-working Kayle to make her more viable soon.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
my two favorites are Leblanc one combo your ass and

Lux nothing better than a lazer to the face

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Fiddlesticks.

Love it when people see you're at low health so run at you attempting to finish you off but you drain more than they can damage and die whilst you waltz out with a freshly filled health bar.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
1.Annie-Will always be my favorite champ I love Annie and Annie in wonderland is the best skin.
2.Lee Sin-Lee Win,I have a thing for the Chinese
3.Caitlyn-I love Cait
4.Leona-Great new champion absolutely love her needs a bit more damage
5.Alistar- /tear Ap Alistar
I'm pretty big into LoL and especially the competitive scene and if you guys wanna game add me
summoner name is Yojymbo.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I have only played three champions, I can't remember all of their names: The frost archer, the mage you can play as in the tutorial, and Cho'Gath.

Out of those, I think I had the most fun with Cho'Gath. His abilities were freakin' awesome, with the right items he could be pretty fast, and he's just a blast to play as. I was probably playing him COMPLETELY wrong, but still, I'm a newb.

Aean

Jul 22, 2011
My favorite characters are Anivia and Cassiopeia. Both were designed by the same guy so I'm hoping he does more!

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
My favourite would have to be Lux. I don't think she is actually faster or more agile then most other champs, but her play style has a nice flow to it. And with enough AP her shield is really useful.

jason27131

Oct 29, 2009
Idk why everyone here likes playing Morde. He's the one of the most useless champions that exists in LoL ever. Damage doesn't scale into lategame, even if building ad/ap. No cc whatsoever, no support, no nothing. He doesn't contribute anything into a teamfight.

Catie Caraco

Jun 27, 2011
I play as either Lux or Tristana. Mostly Lux these days, as I have a better build for her with masteries and runes. Thinking of going Irelia for melee, not sure about to do with other types of units.

Edit: I'm rather a noob, just started like two weeks ago and still learning a lot. If others can recommend good females for the various roles like jungler and stuff, I'd appreciate it.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I haven't been playing for long but out of those who I have played Ashe is my favourite, when I get that arrow just right to finish off a fleeing enemy, it's satisfying.

Arcticflame

Nov 7, 2006
jason27131 said:
Idk why everyone here likes playing Morde. He's the one of the most useless champions that exists in LoL ever. Damage doesn't scale into lategame, even if building ad/ap. No cc whatsoever, no support, no nothing. He doesn't contribute anything into a teamfight.
You realise mordekaiser scales insanely well into the late game, right?
He was used at dream hack and won the game for his team.

El Poncho said:
I haven't been playing for long but out of those who I have played Ashe is my favourite, when I get that arrow just right to finish off a fleeing enemy, it's satisfying.
Ashe arrow is supposed to be an initiator, not a finisher. (but you are right. :X)

My favourites are Annie, Kassadin, Mordekaiser and Corki.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Rumble is my current most played but I also really like nasus, morgana and nidlee

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009

Trundle.
Jungle trundle to be specific.
His pillar guarantees so many ganks
He can easily take control of a rather large area with his contaminate
His bite does great damage and steals AD.
His ult is just amazing, turning around fights EASILY.

Next to him,
Zilean, Soraka, Karma, Nidalee.​

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
I used to love Akali, but I've switched a little more to Casseopiea. She's such a bamf.
Tips? On Akali - always, ALWAYS use lich bane. Lich bane = win.
On Cass... good luck solving her lack of health regen. Still working on that one - so far using Miracle, but hope to find something... better.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
Ashe, Karthus, Shaco and Yi.

All very different play styles, which helps to keep the game entertaining.

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
Curly_Green said:
1. Lux
She is so epic, got a snare, and slow/bomb thingy and her ulti is brilliant! (Must admit, her shield is pretty meh.)
2. Katarina
Her ulti is so fun and op, great for getting a double kill when you turn lvl 6. Her bouncing blades and shunpo are decent; other ability, can't remember its name is okish and her passive is just so freaking good,(cooldown and extra money if you get a kill!)
3.Teemo
Just started playing him again, I love his shrooms and his passive goes so well with it, he is pretty squishy but a hell of alot of my characters are somewhat squishy.

Got alot of more characters that I dearly love, but im not playing them at the moment.
I disagree slightly with the shield - we once jumped and it was a 3v5 (us being the three - I know, not the best on our part) and our Lux let us kill three of them and used her shield to keep us from dying. She did this throughout the game, and was incredibly good at positioning herself to hit everyone she possibly could, and shielding us all. I don't know how she landed that shield on us half the time, but it saved us in a lot of ganks.

Also, good teemos are so devastating!

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Singed: What's that? You're attacking me? Who cares! I'll use my ultimate and run away laughing like a maniac

Shaco: Because with a fair amount of cdr, you still can't hardly catch him, and deceive + ghost is epic.

Kassadin: Riftwalk, nuke, riftwalk away, riftwalk back in, nuke, riftwalk on face for lulzy damage.

Lux: Lazors on a 24 second cooldown, need I say more?