Favorite Movie

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Peach_hat said:
gof22 said:
Difficult to choose but I must say The Return Of The King.
I see the trilogy as one film and vote this.

If not Kill Bill, The Godfather, The Matrix or Bladerunner.
The Godfather is good, never seen Kill Bill. The Matrix films are good as well.

Pumpkin_Eater

Mar 17, 2009
gof22 said:
Well The Matrix was great and Reloaded had some pretty good action sequences, but the third one... oh, the third one...

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Shaun of the Dead. I quote that movie more than anything else in my life... excluding Father Ted.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Pumpkin_Eater said:
gof22 said:
Well The Matrix was great and Reloaded had some pretty good action sequences, but the third one... oh, the third one...
I never understood the problem with the third one.

Dr. UBAR

Dec 24, 2008
Nazulu, you fucking WIN. Shawshank Redemption is so damn good, it's actually based off a Stephen King novel of all things, however, that being said, my favourite would have to be Forrest Gump. Forrest Gump is a god damned genius.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
A Clockwork Orange. It has more depth to it than most films I've seen out recently; hell, it has more depth to it than most fims, period. Only The Godfather and maybe Fight Club have measured up to it, although they fall just short of it.

Apologies 'n stuff

aperpheldy

Mar 21, 2009
Serenity. An easy first i feel.
Second is a tie between Donnie Darko and V for vendetta.
Everyone keeps praising Fight club *note to self, watch said movie*

JC175

Feb 27, 2009
A swedish film called "As it is in Heaven" (or "Så som i himmelen") - it somehow manages to cover the entire expanse of human emotion within 2 hours or so. Breathtaking.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
for many many years (pretty much since it was released) The Lion King was me favorite film. then i went to see Bolt. it was amazing, seen it twice now. can't decide which i like the most.

ultra_v_89

Feb 7, 2008
In all brutal honesty, Watchmen. It knocked Sin City off the list in a big way. I loved the novel, was weary of Zac Snyder directing it (I really didn't think much of 300) and yet enjoyed every second of it. Am considering buying a blu-ray player, purely for its release.