BloodyOne

Mar 23, 2009
McCa said:
Out4Blood4 said:
Aldrasio said:
Because I am the president.
Eh?
I think he means

"Are You saying that in certain sutuations the president is alowed to break the law"
"No, Im saying Its not illegal when I Do it"

Frost Nixon.

If he didn't thats my quote anyway.
Oh. Didn't catch it at first.
KaveKa said:
"Aww... They're going to have to glue ye back together, IN HELL!!!" By the demoman
"They're gonna have te glue yeu back together, IN HELL"
My favorite Meet-The episode.
Jay Cee said:
"It's time to Split!"
Yes...
I know, it's awful.

Prof.J

Feb 22, 2008
"Where's everyone going? Bingo?" -Leon S Kennedy when a bunch of Spanish people hobbled into a church.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
"Your health is low.. Do you have any potions or food?"
I did not approve of the Guildmaster in Fable..

"The wasps are attacking the picnic area!"
From Fable as well, though it's a quote I genuinely enjoy for some unknown and silly reason.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
In games:
Black and White (leaving the game idle): "Leader, you're being bone idle, unless you act, we both shall leave." ~The Good Concience

And predictably: anything from Portal

Outside of Games:
"Oh that's just perfect, now my arm's fallen off too!" - Alphonse Elric FMA, I don't know why but hearing that kid say this line so convicingly just brings a great big grin to my face.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Oooh, oooh, Destroy All Humans! If you just sit at the main menu, your commander, Pox, says things like "Oh, no, don't mind me. After all, I'm nothing more than a computer simulation, just a few electrons floating around your console's processor, just a few kilobytes of data on your game disk. Don't pay any attention to ME!!!"

BloodyOne

Mar 23, 2009
Chapper said:
"Your health is low.. Do you have any potions or food?"
I did not approve of the Guildmaster in Fable..

"The wasps are attacking the picnic area!"
From Fable as well, though it's a quote I genuinely enjoy for some unknown and silly reason.
Do you feel Deja Vu or have a sense of nostalgia when you see it? I feel an itch to cast Locust Swarm every now and then.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Out4Blood4 said:
McCa said:
Out4Blood4 said:
Aldrasio said:
Because I am the president.
Eh?
I think he means

"Are You saying that in certain sutuations the president is alowed to break the law"
"No, Im saying Its not illegal when I Do it"

Frost Nixon.

If he didn't thats my quote anyway.
Oh. Didn't catch it at first.
KaveKa said:
"Aww... They're going to have to glue ye back together, IN HELL!!!" By the demoman
"They're gonna have te glue yeu back together, IN HELL"
My favorite Meet-The episode.
Jay Cee said:
"It's time to Split!"
Yes...
I know, it's awful.
+1 Timesplitter referance
-100 Timesplitter 3 referance

ila

Jul 29, 2008
From Sonic Adventure 2, not really a one liner as much as just camp insult, but I'll always be found of "I found you, FAKER!"

HazukiHawkins

Mar 3, 2009
"Let's get some breakfast." -Sly Boots, Anachronox, after kicking the crap out of a demi-god-like supervillain and a powerful regular villain following his opening line, "Let's put this baby to bed."

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Assuming these are just battle-charges then

"Lok'tar Ogar!" (Victory or death)

In battle: *requires an enemy gabbing off to you and you nearly killing them* "Second rule!, only fools talk so much on the battle field!"

I <3 Broxigar the Red

HazukiHawkins

Mar 3, 2009
EgoDeusEst said:
seerbrum said:
Citrus Insanity said:
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of gum.
Always will stand as #1 for me.
"They Live" for the win!
To be exact, it was "I have come here to chew bubblegum.. and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

I'm not sure where the commonly misquoted version came from, but I first heard it in Duke Nukem 3D... sad, the way that game seems less cool after you find out how much of the material they just ripped off from various movies.