Favorite webcomic?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
CAD, XKCD, Oglaf, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, and C&H. Gotta say the last one really hasn't been working for me for a while now.

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
shoreleave said:
I haven't checked in awhile, but I had a serious hard-on for amazingsuperpowers for a couple years. I also check out Penny Arcade from time to time.
That's pretty much my answer. I have several webcomics bookmarked, but there's only a few I check regularly, and these two are among them.

Also Cyanide and Happiness, of course.

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
EGS and QC are my favorites at the moment. Hell I even found EGS through someone here on the 'scapist. Other include Awkward Zombie, CAD, and Looking For Group.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I feel like I've done this before, but here goes:

Darths and Droids
Tales of the Questor
Order of the Stick
Keychain of Creation
Akward Zombie
Dr. McNinja
Penny Arcade
Bob & George
Scandinavia & the World
PVP
Weapon Brown
VGCats
8-Bit Theater
Sinfest
Ansem Retort

And that's just the ones I could think of!

dygros

Jan 7, 2011
XKCD and Least I Could Do

Occasionally I'll check out Cyanide and Happiness but I don't follow that every update like the others

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
List of my currently favorite webcomics:

El Goonish Shive- Very fun and carefree story but still has a lot of personality to it's characters. If you read the archive you'll see a spot where he stops for a few years, big improvement in art and story telling after that happens.

Gunnerkrigg court- It's a very good fantasy mystery.

Slightly damned- Good story lots of jokes.

Xkcd- Math and programing jokes.

Three panel soul-Joke a week type of thing just not weekly, also read his ended comic Machall.

Dresdan Codak- Not for everyone but I like it a lot.

Gone with the blastwave- Very funny post-apocalyptic comic, this one wins the once in a blue moon update award.

Saturday Morning breakfast Cereal- A very funny comic that gets updated daily.

Spinneratte- Superhero parody

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
dygros said:
XKCD and Least I Could Do

Occasionally I'll check out Cyanide and Happiness but I don't follow that every update like the others
I fucking love Least I Could Do. That's definitely my favourite webcomic.

I gave up on XKCD a long time ago...

Other webcomics I read are:

CAD (hoping it will one day go back to the way it was)

Dr. McNinja (after 2 years of not looking at it, I've just recently checked back this week and am steadily working my way through all the ones I've missed.)

Penny-Arcade (Almost my favourite but Least I Could Do is always funny. Although I do love the news posts on PA.)

Looking For Group (Not as funny as it used to be but it's always intriguing. Not enough Richard, if you ask me though.)

Dueling Analogs (when I remember)

VG Cats (Althoguh it rarely updates any more. Oh, speaking of VG Cats...I'm wearing the Jenova's Witness tshirt they released ages ago.)

Cyanide and Happiness (Always good for a laugh, even if it's only a mildly amused titter.)

There were so many others that I used to read when I was in college including Sinfest, PvP, The Perry Bible Fellowship and some others that I don't remember.

I'll say one last thing too: I miss 8-bit Theater.

surfchicken

Jan 10, 2010
Sam and Fuzzy is great, Dr McNinja is awesome, Dinosaur Comics is great if you're new to it, although it unsurprisingly becomes a bit repetitive if you start following it regularly. I'd highly recommend Gunnerkrigg Court as well. If you like absurd humour with a distinct history theme than Hark a Vagrant may be just your cup of tea, and if you REALLY like absurd humour than you might want to give White Ninja comics a go. I also have a real fondness for Johnny Wander, kind of a slice of life web comic. Most of these are updated three times a week; Mon, Wed and Friday.

On another note, I don't get why QC is so popular (I think it's the most bookmarked webcomic on the net?)- it's just a bunch of sarcastic twats rolling their eyes, smirking and spurting out snide one-liners. Mind you it is one of the few webcomics that update daily, so maybe it's just people needing their regular fix.

Fanfic_warper

Jan 24, 2011
Best webcomic for me would have to be 8-bit theater at nuklearpower.com

It's funny and awesome with a decent plot.

Lederin

Oct 21, 2011
Dead Winter [http://www.tjandamal.com] , because they're both brilliant for very different reasons ;)

Eat Uranium

Dec 2, 2009
All those either are or were good (in my opinion). I can't really pick a favourite, but I'd say that Slightly Damned, Romantically Apocalyptic and xkcd are probably the ones I'd miss most.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
My favourite would have to be Oglaf just because it gets the most laughs out of me but I also read Prequel Adventure [http://prequeladventure.com/2011/03/prequel-begin/], Critical Miss, Name Game, Ctrl-Alt-Del, Scandinavia and the world, Minion, Meanz & Endz (Terrible name, decent comic), and I check in on VG cats every few months. (Due to spotty comic releases)

And of course Puddin'.

EDIT: I gave Prequel a link because it's pretty cool and you should check it out though to be fair it's more of a book with pretty and often animated pictures.

Hollock said:
I like Penny Arcade, Puddin', and Saturday morning breakfast cereal. Puddin describes itself as a live action one panel web comic. look.
Greetings fellow Puddin' fan, i'd make a joke about what Eddie would say to you in greeting but I think i'd run the risk of an infraction from users and mods who may not be viewers.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
I don't have a favourite, so I'll just give some titles I recommend:

Drawn:
Awkward Zombie
Questionable Content

Sprite:
Ansem Retort
Bob & George

Other:
Brick House
Tranquility Base

Yes, I read sprite comics. You got a problem?

~TOM<3