Favorite webcomic?

ElBastardo

Jun 29, 2011
Trying this again since my last post was locked within a couple minutes... What's your favorite webcomic? Pick one for humor one for other. Mine are oglaf and goblins respectively.

shoreleave

Sep 3, 2011
I haven't checked in awhile, but I had a serious hard-on for amazingsuperpowers for a couple years. I also check out Penny Arcade from time to time.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Hrm... I follow XKCD, Sinfest and QC as regular things, but as pieces unto themselves, I'd have to go Dresden Kodak and Homestruck. I just read all of homestruck in a period of a week and a half. >.>
I just loooove full blast absurdity.

ElBastardo

Jun 29, 2011
shoreleave said:
I haven't checked in awhile, but I had a serious hard-on for amazingsuperpowers for a couple years. I also check out Penny Arcade from time to time.
Thanks for picking my unpopular thread for your first post with an awesome name/pic! Guess nobody reads webcomics anymore.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
i read Cyanide and Happiness because I have its RSS on my firefox

recently, I've been checking out iamarg.com because he did the artwork for lastest ExtraCreditz video

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Cyanide and Happiness, QC, and XKCD.

I don't know very many but those are the ones that I read all the time.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
ElBastardo said:
Erana said:
I'd have to go Dresden Kodak
I LOVE Dresden Kodak! Forgot about that one.
Yes. I so wish there were still Tiny Carl Jung shirts available; my professor really likes his writing.

And I went and forgot about Absent-minded Theater. A bit dark for my taste, but it has interesting characters so far and has something humorous in every strip, which always works for me.

RoyalSorceress

Jun 15, 2010
Hanna is not a boy's name used to be my favorite, but it seems the creator has abandoned it.
So my next favorite is Unshelved because it's a comic about working in a library and I'm going to college to work in a library.

Soggy Toast

Aug 14, 2011
Penny Arcade occasionally. Also, gonna throw Homestar Runner out there. (yeah I KNOW it's not a webcomic).

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Favourite one would probably be Surviving The World. I also follow XKCD and I kinda follow QC. On and off, sometimes I don't care about it then I figure I may as well catch up and so on.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
xkcd and Questionable Content are my top two.

Others include Scandinavia & The World, Romantically Apocalyptic and The Zombie Hunters.