Favorite Yahtzee Line on Zero Punctuation

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
"All-in-all, it's just not as fun as toungeing another man's balls. I mean as it used to be...."

(long pause)

"I'm not gay"

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Yahtzee-The Orange Box review said:
Sublime from start to finish and I'll jam forks into my eyes if I ever use those words to describe anything ever again. Yeah I know it's no fun to love a game but FUCK YOU! Portals great and if you don't think so you must be stupid!

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
Drago-Morph said:
Which reviews are "STONKING GREAT TITS" and "pants-on-head-retarded" from?
"STONKING GREAT TITS" is from his first Tomb Raider review and "pants-on-head-retarded," I believe, is from his Halo 3 review.

Gincairn

Jan 14, 2010
I had to find the review to get the actual quote but it's this.

"Around weaker enemies there's really no reason to use anything other than the instant kill grab attack, or as I like to call it the fuck you button."

That's now how I see that button to be honest

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
"To inadequately paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, 'he who trades pacing for open-world freedom deserves neither' ".

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
Both from the Dragon Age review, they made me crack the fuck up.

"Like you're trying to read a manual on cock sucking while your first customer is already speeding towards your gums."

"If you don't like fantasy RPG's then i guess you can just go off and have sex with people instead."

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
"As the exasperated zoo keeper said to the last Panda on Earth, FUCK THAT!!" - Halo Wars

jmd102993

Mar 6, 2009
"The moral of this story, never stick your dick in a pudding, it might still be good pudding, and you can spend all afternoon explaining that, but no one is going to want to eat it because you STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT"

i've actualy used this in real conversation

Sinbeans

Apr 2, 2010
From Silent Hill 2 review: "It's a fascinating voyage of pain and despair that leaves you emotionally drained and satisfied like fucking a burning dolphin."

Awesome!

Meta 99

May 2, 2010
"No and go fuck yourself you ignorant scare-mongering cockbags"
while on the screen it had
"No and I consider your argument misinformed"
The fact that the text took the piss out of him made me die of laughter.