Favourite bromance?

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Has to be JD and Turk from Scrubs for me, but a close second would be Nick Frost and Simon Pegg in just about any film they both feature.

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
JD and Turk
Joey and Chandler
Nick Frost and Simon Pegg

By the way, anyone using Nick and Simon's films needn't worry as they are real bestest buddies.

KINGBeerZ

Apr 22, 2012
Frodo and Samwise..............................................at least i THINK they're a non romantic relationship although there is a passage in the book with Sam remarking how beautiful he thinks Frodo is, several times.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
KINGBeerZ said:
Frodo and Samwise..............................................at least i THINK they're a non romantic relationship although there is a passage in the book with Sam remarking how beautiful he thinks Frodo is, several times.
Well, any lingering doubts of Sam's hetero-ness are rather dismissed by how many kids he has by the end (or just after) of the story (I think he has like a dozen or something...). Anyway, that was back in the day when guys were termed as 'beautiful' and ladies were termed as 'handsome'... *shrug*

OT: Well, I'm beat on just about everyone (House/Wilson, JD/Turk, BBC Sherlock/Watson (though the movie one's rather amusing, too), Frost/Pegg etc. etc.) and all the other ones I can think of are from anime... *grrr*

That_Sneaky_Camper

Aug 19, 2011
Snake and Otacon from the Metal Gear series. Professional soldier and super-genuis technology guy, perfect match of brawn and brains. Not to mention their interactions and how buddy-buddy they seem around each other, an unusual friendship but one that works.

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
SckizoBoy said:
KINGBeerZ said:
Well, any lingering doubts of Sam's hetero-ness are rather dismissed by how many kids he has by the end (or just after) of the story (I think he has like a dozen or something...). Anyway, that was back in the day when guys were termed as 'beautiful' and ladies were termed as 'handsome'... *shrug*

OT: Well, I'm beat on just about everyone (House/Wilson, JD/Turk, BBC Sherlock/Watson (though the movie one's rather amusing, too), Frost/Pegg etc. etc.) and all the other ones I can think of are from anime... *grrr*
Bisexuality perhaps?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Let's face the facts about me and you,
A love unspecified.
Though I'm proud to call you "Chocolate Bear,"
The crowd will always talk and stare.

I feel exactly those feelings, too
And that's why I keep them inside.
'Cause this bear can't bear the world's disdain,
And sometimes it's easier to hide,
Than explain our Guy love,

That's all it is,
Guy love,
He's mine, I'm his,
There's nothing gay about it in our eyes.

You ask me 'bout this thing we share,
And he tenderly replies,
It's Guy Love
Between two guys.

It's Guy Love
Between two guys.

And that's my favourite bromance.

Oh, and also from Scrubs, Dr. Cox and Ben. That's a great bromance.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Blunderboy said:
Troy and Abed.
Iron Man and Hulk.
To me it seems that Captain America and Hulk have more of a bromance then Iron man.
Axel and Roxas

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
1. House and Wilson

2. Shepard and Garrus

3. JD and Turk

(honourable mention also goes to Joey and Chandler from Friends)

Rblade

Mar 1, 2010
Gimli and legolas. An unlikely couple that in the end travel to the ends of the world because they have been through hell together.