Favourite Pokemon

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Butterfree, just something about laying a smack down on people with a butterfly.

And Donphan

foxlovingfreak

Sep 9, 2009
Mew I just think it's cool and from a gamplay precpective the abilty for it to learn any TM prety much alows the palyers that have one to customize is to any stragegey they desire but I still can't teach it roar of time. (sigh)

Saarai-fan

Nov 12, 2009
Scizor. His false swipe may not kill your oponents, but it's a good choice to weaken pokemon you're trying to catch since it will drain it to only 1 HP. Hauntar and Gengar come as a close second, since their Mean Look attack can keep your oponent from running away or being called back.

If I had to make a top 7 list, which would be the Pokemon in my party, it would be.

1) Scizor
2) Gengar
3) Houndoom
4) Sandslash
5) Dragonite
6) Ditto
7) Gyarados

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Charizard, Gyarados, Blissey, Lucario, Electivire, Heracross, Skarmory, and probably Rotom.

These are my top favorites and the ones I use most frequently. If I had to pick one, I'd be stuck between the first two as they are (essentially) the fire dragon and water dragon of the original 150. Tough call.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Tossup between Ponyta and Gulpin.

Ponyta's my childhood favorite, because I am a girl and I was, like, ten when Pokemon came out here. So of course I loved ponies. And this is even cooler because IT'S A PONY THAT CAN KILL YOU WITH FIRE! :D

Gulpin is soooooo cute, and he's the most useful Pokemon on my team in Ruby right now. XD So I like those a lot now.