Favourite Pokemon

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
Zeithri said:
Rhymenoceros said:
Zeithri said:
Appart from..

It's Vaporeon.

A disturbing thing is that Vapreon's Japanese name is apperently "Showers".
And y'know, you can get a "Shiny" / "Golden" version. . .
What is that first pokemon? It looks like MewTwo but I don't think it is

You are correctiqoue.
Why does it look so different and cool then

lord canti

May 30, 2009
Hands down pidgeot to this day its still one of the best pokemon out there. Then it be scizor followed by starraptor. Odd because I don't use any other bird pokemon

sdmblack

Apr 18, 2010
Pikachu (adorable), Pidgeotto (majestic, especially as pidgeot), and my new additions to the all star team,Jalorda (Jalorda is smugleaf's final evolution, and he is insanely fast and powerful) and Reshiram (at the level 50 it started at, it outclassed all my pokemon, even the 60's and 65's in overall power. only 95 speed stat though, but we're working on that)Japanese names, cause my copy's japanese, i don't even KNOW their english names lol. also, jalorda is dignified and a ninja, and reshiram is all kinds of epic, being the dragon god of fire essentially. i have changed my opinion from "all new pokemon suck" to "diamond and pearl pokemon suck". ruby and saphire werent so hot either.(just MY opinion though.)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Vaporeons.

Dont argue, just accept.
http://pokemondb.net/static/artwork/vaporeon.jpg

and real (because i love this pic, dont know why):
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/i/2009/295/a/7/Realstic_Vaporeon_by_Leashe.jpg

...incase you're wondering, yes, I would totally have one of each, because an American Vaporeon would own as a guard dog.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Got several favorites:
Kingdra

Only one weakness, tons of resistances, great attacks,
and it's an awesome color blue. (too many water types are dark blue)
Absol

I like the hairstyle and that wicked horn. Plus it has wicked attacks and abilities.
Umbreon

All of the Eeveelutions are awesome and incredibly cute, but I gotta give the edge to the one that glows in the dark.

Also, after googling pokemon pictures, I'd like to say, for the record, that some "artists" are sick, sick people.

hamstersar

Feb 12, 2010
I refuse to accept anything beyond 2nd gen. Call me a traditionalist...
But really guys? Entei was a friggin' BOSS.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010

I really can't pick one. So I'm just going to say the whole family.
However I would lean towards Espeon and Eevee as being my favourites.