favourite pokemon

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
glyphseeker said:
pretty much any elec type 'cept jolteon but if i had to choose it'd be a pikachu cause pokemon yellow was my 1st pokemon ever
what about bachuru

Sach

Nov 22, 2009
How has this thread gone 60+ posts and no one said Squirtle by now?

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
Seems like im the only one with Pidgeot as a favorite, well you see, im a looks type of pokemon player, as long as i like how they look ill have them, but i do wish pidgeot had more cool attacks.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
linkvegeta said:
Seems like im the only one with Pidgeot as a favorite, well you see, im a looks type of pokemon player, as long as i like how they look ill have them, but i do wish pidgeot had more cool attacks.
that is just a amazing picture

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
nuba km said:
linkvegeta said:
that is just a amazing picture
yeah it is, there is a set called pokemon fractals, it has well up to 4th gen pokemon in fractals like this but this one and the haunter one is the best i think.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
binnsyboy said:
Charizard (the original badass dragon) and Ditto. Can't go wrong with Ditto.
ditto, also known as the god of whores. OJ but that's what most people use ditto for.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009

I don't care about the bad offensive stats. Umbreon is just awesome. So is Espeon, which is my favorite psychic one.

Rubymuto said:
Remember back when pokemon was always good?
Are you a "Gold version was the pinnacle of handheld gaming," or a "Only the first generation was any good! Humbug!" guy?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
nuba km said:
binnsyboy said:
Charizard (the original badass dragon) and Ditto. Can't go wrong with Ditto.
ditto, also known as the god of whores. OJ but that's what most people use ditto for.
Yes, but then I can breed and train an army of charizards! Also, Ditto is never disadvantaged, so wooh!