LeonLethality said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
LeonLethality said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Flareon.

-image snip-

Shame he's utter shit, though.

GIVE HIM FLARE BLITZ!

His attack stat is ungodly, and he's got nothing to use it with.
In generation V Flareon gets Nitro Charge, and while it may be pretty weak I think it will make him much more useful.
Base power of 50 on Nitro Charge. Might as well stick to Fire Fang.

The speed boost is nice, but Flareon's low HP and physical defense make him too damn frail. Good Special Defense, but the low HP still hurts.
Well at least he can learn giga impact, even without the STAB one of those from him hurts a lot. Still, he needs to get a serious powerup. I'm no expert on build Flareons though so that's why I said I only thought Nitro Charge would help him out.

Now building an Espeon or a Lickilicky on the other hand...
Holy shit...I'm gonna go do this.

The weird Sonic 2 Hill Top music in the background of that made me absolutely do a double take that iTunes hadn't done a weird shuffle.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
I have to go with these three since I can't pick one I like more than the other =D
There are alot of really cute pictures involving these three too, which is awesome (if you count Larvitar pics for Tyranitar /shrug)
Finding images for this thread reminded me that looking for pictures of pokemanz on google with safesearch off is... dangerous... fucking rule 34 >.>

Destroyer of mountains, soaker of Dynamic Punches, Grim Reaper of Gen 2
Mysterious bringer of night, the dark tank, most badass evolution of Eevee yet
The fastest pokemon that exists (fuck you speed-form Deoxys!), only bug type I like, killer of psychic types

Edit: Minor error in the image links. Derp

Rubymuto

Jan 12, 2010
Charizard.

From a game pov he can use an aray of powerful moves, fly, earthquake, flamethrower etc.

the real reason hes my favourite?

Im big on dragons. and despite whatever type bull you spout to me, Charizard is a dragon.

he would be an awesome pokemon to have irl, especially "Shiny Charizard" who does look epic.

EDIT: sorry i couldn't find a decent picture.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Umbreon.
Oh the things I would do to it...
*looks at everyone staring at him*
What? I'm not the only one here that would think that way about a pokemon!...right?

Rubymuto

Jan 12, 2010
I've looked at all the next gen pokemon on serebii.net and i dont remember seeing that one. theres a sarcophogi, theres a f***ing Ice cream, theres a yorkshire terrier. but i dont remember Bachuru.

Rubymuto

Jan 12, 2010
JemothSkarii said:
Umbreon.
What? I'm not the only one here that would think that way about a pokemon!...right?
Everyones a little bit furry.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
teutonicman said:
nuba km said:
teutonicman said:
as bad ass as bachuru time:
I unno it's alright I guess. I didn't know it existed until this thread though. So is Bachuru some kind of new meme or what?
not yet(I will try and make it a meme with non bad ass stuff made bad ass with bad aas bachuru e.g. ate tub of ice-cream beat that snorlax) but it is really popular and extremely cute just google image him he's bug electric and when he evolves he actually becomes really good and he has a move only he and his evolution can learn (it's an electric web).
another adorable image:

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Holy shit...I'm gonna go do this.

That guy swore way too much and him saying T instead of thunder bugged me. Something tells me he has a pirated Camtasia too. Just guessing.

Anyway as for the glitch it's pretty cool but I am sort of against illegitimate moves and such... The only flare blitz my Flareon would ever get is when they make it learn it legally.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Rubymuto said:
JemothSkarii said:
Umbreon.
*points at his avatar, blushing*

Eheh, I'm not exactly helping the stereotype...ah, I'm a bad person...

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
JemothSkarii said:
Rubymuto said:
JemothSkarii said:
Umbreon.
*points at his avatar, blushing*

Eheh, I'm not exactly helping the stereotype...ah, I'm a bad person...
Torrasque said:
Finding images for this thread reminded me that looking for pictures of pokemanz on google with safesearch off is... dangerous... fucking rule 34 >.>
=(

CJMacM

Mar 21, 2010
Charizar, he's extremely badass. I also like Vaporeon. In every game where you can get an eevee, I sure-as-hell gonna use a water stone on it. Gardevoir is also pretty awesome, but I usually only have that guy in Pokemon Ruby.