Favourite Quote?

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
"Do you want the truth or something better?"
Me or someone smarter
"Hey you want to find out which religion is right?"
Me when I feel like threatening someone.
"Shut the fuck up you fat tiny dicked whinning god damn ******!"
My mother to me at Home Depot when I tried to explain that the faucet she was buying was big for the bathroom. It sounds better in Spanish. I was right by the way.

Code ZX-19

Mar 30, 2009
"Hope for the best...Plan for the worst!"
"The Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed"
"I'd rather die than go to Heaven!"
"Life is Divine Chaos"
"You Just killed a Helicopter with a car!" - "I was out of bullets"
"You killed the Entire F**king World!" - "Hurk Hurk!" (Zero Punctuation)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why they call it the present"
"Never give up, find a way 'cuz that's what winners do!"
"Surfing for me...it's something that's completely unstructured! It's the rhythm of the world...the physical connection to the Universe!"

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
Fraser.J.A said:
Since when does Knight Templar (and NecroSwanSong for that matter) speak for the entire community? Duplicate threads aren't nearly as tiresome as seeing "Use the search button!" repeated in every second thread.
It wouldn't be repeated if people ran a simple 30-second search. That's all it takes.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Computer-Noob said:
Vern said:
"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
Yay stalin?

EDIT: Whoops...random drink in there
Stalin indeed, kudos to you. Glad you didn't think it was Marilyn Manson, as so many of these darn kids do.

And to 'stache: Good.

I forgot one however.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

manicfoot

Apr 16, 2008
"There are two types of people that wear sunglasses indoors - blind people and assholes" - Larry David.

DinosaurSnack

May 8, 2009
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If you're going to take a risk might as well aim for the moon because even if you miss you'll land among the stars." - I have no clue

"As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?" -From Ollie in The Mist

Yeah I like those two.

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
"To go where you have never been, you must do things you have never done."

On a less phylosophical perspective: "I'm not paranoid - they're out to get me!"

levelone

Apr 17, 2009
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today... today is a gift, thats why its called a present"

That is Mohandas Gandhi I think.

magicmonkeybars

Gullible Dolt
Nov 20, 2007
To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. -Herman Melville.

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
Tie between WTH?! One shot, one kill, and true love conquers all. Do they sound contradictory? Well they are, but I guess I have such an insane personality like that. :/

Ultimathul

Professional Artillery Commander
Apr 18, 2009
"That is not dead who can eternal lie, yet with strange aeons even death may die."