Favourite Villain Quotes?

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Icaruss said:
Rot flesh and splinter bones!Boil gore,Snap spine!The light!All pain to the light!........The rage.I remeber such rage,like a wall of fire...Such desire it was that caged me,such suffering it took.So much blood!Such a river of hate!Blood!!!The blood!!!!The Pain!!!!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!

The Birth Rant of Ss'll Sh'karr Greater Deamon of Khorne

The day will not save them. And we own the night.

Horus the Arch-Traitor

We have come for you.

Battle cry of the Night Lords
Let the Galaxy burn.

Horus.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I <3 Legion

I'd also like to put forward everything Mark Hamill says for the entire duration of Darksiders. Especially his "Are you not entertained?"

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
"I took his head and raped his woman, before his blood was even cold!" ~ The Kurgan from Highlander.

"Thy next foe is..." ~ Dormin from Shadow of the Colossus.

Rubashov

Jun 23, 2010
?Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? Even if I told you, you wouldn?t believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly-up, disappears. It ceases to exist without me! No, you clearly don?t know who you?re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks.?

and

"What you're feeling right now. About Ted, everything. It'll pass. When we do what we do for good reasons, we've got nothing to worry about. And there's no better reason...than family."

--Walter White

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
wrightguy0 said:
anything by Khan Noonien Singh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0gk3AXEKUE

"I've done Far worse than kill you. I've hurt you and I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive, buried alive."

there is only one reply to that
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m129/Philosopher_Shale/khaaan.gif

It was that, wasn't it?

I'd have to go with Jokers speech in Batman Beyond:
"I know everything Bruce. And Kinda like the kid who peeks at his christmas presents, it's sadly anti-climatic. Behind all the sterm and batarangs you're just a little boy in a playsuit, Crying for mommy and Daddy. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Oh what the hell, I'll laugh anyway! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

curseuglod

Jun 24, 2012
"That, Mr Anderson is the sound of Inevitability"

or

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
I've got two good ones.
Alex Mercer's monologue at the end of Prototype 2:
"You still don't get it do you? I gave you everything, and this is how you come to me? Can't you see what I'm doing? Humanity is stagnat, dying. I would give it one body, one mind. Think about it. No more conflict, no more disease, no more suffering. Don't you see, I'm giving it a second chance. (Heller says a couple things here) No! No, I don't think so. It's time you give me something! You see young Amaya shares your brand of annoyingly resiliant DNA. And when she's ready, your daughter will become the mother of the new world! So now the only thing standing between me and Earth's true destiny...is you."

And Vladimir Makarov's monologue at the begining of MW3. I'd type that one in but I don't have it memorised word for word.

Lord Merik

May 17, 2011
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.-Roy Batty: Blade Runner

This speech gets me ever time.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I like how half the people ignored they're supposed to be just game quotes.

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
""How does it feel, Wayne, to stand on the very stones that ran with your parents' blood? Do you feel sad? Full of rage? Or does that outfit help bury your feelings; hiding your true self? Oh, you are a truly extraordinary specimen... I look forward to breaking you.""
-Hugo Strange from Arkham City.

"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."
-Sovereign from Mass Effect 1.

Ljs1121 said:
-snipped post-
The moon children said:
Can I ask... a question? What makes you happy? I wonder... what makes you happy... does it make... others happy, too?

Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you... as a friend?

Can I ask... a question? The right thing... what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?

Can I ask... a question? Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?
That last one strikes me deep.
I'll definitely drink to that one, most villains in Majora's Mask always scare me. Even the nice looking ones.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
"Idiots! There's a reason oppose rhymes with dispose! If they get in your way, kill them!"
-Kefka

"It is now time for Prussia to RISE up like a Jack-in-the-Box voyeur demon!"
-Prussia (Hetalia)

"You big, stupid jellyfish!"

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
cojo965 said:
Grigori from Dragon's Dogma has some pretty deep monologues
Oh, do tell me the game actually gives you the option of making the deal. There have been so criminally few games since Fable that allow you to be truly evil - and not just a deranged mass-murdering psychopath.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
"I'll kill you then I'll blow this whole place up and be home in time for cornflakes"

Why? Because yay cornflakes

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
Kargathia said:
cojo965 said:
Grigori from Dragon's Dogma has some pretty deep monologues
Oh, do tell me the game actually gives you the option of making the deal. There have been so criminally few games since Fable that allow you to be truly evil - and not just a deranged mass-murdering psychopath.
It does give you the option but it does not end the game. You get a brief clip of your character on the throne, a quick credit reel, and then you are bounced to a retry screen to actually fight it. And even after the fight it's not over.

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
"I don't fight for good, and i don't fight for evil, i just fight! i will say it once more...i am you, and you are me!" augus from asura's wrath. actually, the dialog in general for that fight between augus and asura is pretty awesome.

SmackDownPete

Apr 15, 2009
AM from I have no mouth, and I must scream has some pretty amazing villain quotes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-88h-LcTk