Fear me mortals for I am a god moments.

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
in the map Laguna Presa in BFBC2 i once stumbled upon an entire squad all with their backs againts me and they had no idea i was behind them. i then proceeded to knife each on of them in the span of maybe 8 seconds.

i feel bad for the first guy cuz he got to see me on his killer cam taking out his entire squad :)

GreatVladmir

May 25, 2008
Lvl 70 Frost dk (in full pvp :p) tearing through Hordies (or Whoredies as i like to call em) in Alterac Valley finally being downed by about 5-6 of em, it felt good, nothing makes me happier than seeing orcs, trolls, cows, belves, undead n gobbers die at my hands >:D.

Scorekeeper

Mar 15, 2011
In Dragon Age: Origins, I made an Arcane Warrior/Blood mage and soloed on Nightmare. Beating Gaxkang in a duel was a blast, as I knew upon finishing the fight that there was nothing tougher than me. The Hero of Ferelden slaughtered the minions of the Archdemon and slew it alone.

In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, making a character whose every stat is 100 (at least), whose every important skill is 100 (at least), whose magicka is heavily boosted, whose armor and trinkets grant over 100% Reflect Damage and over 100% Resist Magic, whose sword has drunk the blood of every race, whose mana-efficient spells slay and bind the soul of any enemy (except a Lich) in under 5 sec, is one of those times.

LoFr3Eq

Oct 15, 2008
Playing my Momir Vig, Simic Visionary EDH in Magic: The Gathering multiplayer.

Some game people don't kill me in the first few turns, they see the error of their ways a few turns later when they all have no deck, or no permanents.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
GundamSentinel said:
Playing the Homeworld campaign and having captured all the Kadeshi Multi-Beam Frigates. Those things are just way too overpowered.
Playing the Homeworld campaign and capturing every ion cannon frigate in Bridge of Sighs. Going in to the last two missions with nearly two hundred frigate-class ships (I had gotten most of the Turanic Ion Arrays and Kadeshi quad-beam frigates), all but two capital ship-classes in the entire game and every single super capital ship classes in the entire game makes me feel like God every time I re-load the game, and, for all intents and purposes, I was. That fleet could have taken out any enemy in any of the three Homeworld games.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
Yes, Dynasty Warriors is basically the 'fear me mortals' thing, and nothing else.

Have an army of like 200 men come charging at you, and you think to yourself 'this will be fun' with a smile.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
One-shotting Chainblade in Ratchet & Clank 2 when I first got the RYNO 2, was fecking awesome

Ushario

Mar 6, 2009
It was actually in WoW, back in Vanilla.

I was on my druid healbotting a friend of mine, who was a gnome warrior, in warsong gulch.
We ran into 3 enemies, and proceded to take them on. We killed one and another showed up, we killed another two and the first guy respawned and came back. So it's now 2v2. We kill them, then run into all of them as they're leaving their spawn.

All four of them run. From a midget wielding an axe!

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
This.

http://masqbreaker.deviantart.com/art/Perfect-Score-51931650

Park Terminal, Hard Difficulty, 50 Kill Match 1 Helghast (Moi) Versus 7 ISA in Seven Minutes and Seven Seconds.

Ferrious

Made From Corpses
Jan 6, 2010
Oblivion:

Was early in the game on one of my first play-throughs. I'd just stolen a bunch of stuff in one of the towns, got spotted trying to pick a key out of a guy's pocket, slipped round the guards, got to the rooftops, made it to the castle wall, jumped, slid all the way down the side of the hill, shot a guard on horseback while sliding, stole the horse, rode off into the sunset.

I then got eaten by a stupid wandering beast. Not quite so godly at that point.

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
Beating a Kirby n00b / Pikachu n00b / item n00b in Wi-Fi SSBB matches. HAH! Your cunning plan has been thwarted by my superior skillz!

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Also, that time I wiped out the entire enemy team in Halo: Reach with a pistol. Granted, it was on SWAT Magnums (pistols only, no shields, no motion tracker for you non-Halo players), but exterminating the other team right at the beginning of the match and coming out of it pretty much untouched left me feeling like I could take on the world.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Unlocking Anima, Yuna's final weapon and damage break so you can kill Seymour in one hit. Good times. :)

Jan 27, 2011
I have LOTS of those moments.

InFamous: When I got the lightning storm. And then got to use it while on a sub-station that gave me unlimited charge. And then I killed 10 goons in one storm. I looked at the sea of toasted enemies and went "...I am unstoppable. First sons...Run for your lives. I am coming for you."

Halo 3: Me and a friend ended up alone against a team of 3 higher level guys. We. Won. It was a tough match and we only won by about 3-4 points, but we won. Not to mention we had our own music playing the background, and all we got were kickass songs that time.

Sanctum (FPS tower defense): I was on Medium difficulty on the Bridge. I realized I had 2 waves left to go, and my core was untouched. I was in the middle of a wave when it hit me that unless I made a VERY big mistake, I was gonna clear the level flawlessly. With a quiet whoop, I hurled myself at the enemy and made it happen.

When programming: I was doing an assignment and something was just not working. Then It clicked. And I got it working. And I did the most epic fistpump ever.

Borderlands: I play a Siren, my pal plays a sniper. We got cornered by (no joke), 2 badass corrosive scags, a badass electric skag, and a bunch of normal skags and psychos in a cave corridor. ...I was crippled (dying) due to being attacked from behind by the psychos, and I saw that the badass corrosive skag that I had been attacking was nearly dead, and the psychos were finishing it off. I then said "NO. That's MY kill! Hands off!" and killed it, getting a second wind (revived). Two phasewalks and a grenade later, they all lay dead around me. Apparently, my friend survived a similar situation.

Mass Effect: All those times I swept through enemies like a...like a...great biotic wind!

Timeshift: ...When I realized just how invincible the ability to bend time was in conjunction with the shotgun or fire pistol. I cleaned rooms out in seconds.

Mirror's edge: Whenever I made it through a level without dying. I felt like the wind incarnate.

That's all I got right now.

EDIT: OOH! And EVERY. DAMN. KILL. in shadow of the collosus. Specifically the last boss. As I was approaching it, and it kept shooting at me, and every time it missed, I made the hero whistle as if to say "I'm still here. I'm still alive. I'm still coming for you!". I taunted that thing with my whistle each time I had the opportunity. I wanted it to know that I would end it like I did all the other collossi.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
This is going to sound disgustingly casual, but finding that there's a web version of Angry Birds...

Phone version? I still can't 3-star the whole first level (OK, I've only been a droid convert from symbian for less than 2 weeks, but still).... web version, with the benefits of XGA, a mouse, and prior knowledge? Ripped that shit up first time on pretty much every single one.

"I AM A PUZZLE GOD!!"

.... I'm often not that good at games that I can revel in being awesome after all :D I have better examples in real life...

Though getting a Fiat 500 into 5th place on a mixed-opponent Gran Turismo race felt pretty spectacular.