Feed Dump: Arbitrary Arbitrage

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
I feel really stupid now, when they were talking about the coffins I though the meant like Model as in a different type of coffin that didn't have a lid to it so it was topless.

Also, if I recall correctly that Empire hat was given away at Desert Bus so now someone else can take their Tie fighter to a Thai restaurant

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
ETERNAL-chaplain said:
Alright, score one for team Firefox--you've done us an honour, Brandon.
I know right!? I tried watching the episode but I kept getting distracted by that shirt! (Curse you Brandon for making me jealous of your fantastic shirt!)

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
So there's a Pho place up 'around where I work called Pho King. Yeah- say it out loud and enjoy.

Sadly, Wang's Buffet is out of business. My family went there all the time when I was high school.

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
In America you can't go bankrupt on money you owe due to fraud. I assume the same is true in France.

You can go bankrupt, but the bankruptcy judge is just going to say "Ok, you don't owe that credit card or that personal load anymore, but that fraud repayment? Yeah, you still have to pay that back. Have fun!"

saruman31

Sep 30, 2010
Wanted to say this for a very long time: The girl with the short hair is really pretty.