Feed Dump: Bacon Coffin

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen: Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's cat.

Totally worth the expense of recovering her...

Shinomori

Sep 20, 2011
Thank you LRR for once again providing us with an excellent and entertaining video.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
That was pretty messed up about that guy, his wife, and their dogs. However, the bacon burial tube was a bit more disturbing to me personally.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Linoleum? Is this some sort of bizarre crossover between Feed Dump and Robert Kroese's Mercury series?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
You know...Graham kinda reminded me of Joker from ME when he put the cap on....must've been the beard.

Bacon coffin...they could've at least used bacon spray on the insides so it smelt like bacon. :3

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I have but one question for Graham now. Why did you wear Card Kingdom shirts 2 weeks in a row when filming Feed Dump? Are they bonus sponsors, or do you need us to send you funny shirts?

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I am shocked an appalled by how cavalier Kathleen is about fishing cats out of a pool of maple syrup. Admittedly my first thought was that they had drowned there, but they may have simply been trapped. But, still, think of the poor kitties.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Bacon... memorial tube... Dafuq?

Still, a swimming pool full of maple syrup would at least be an interesting spectacle...

That murder story though... tht's a bit dark for feed dump though I suppose it fits sadness dump just fine.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Is it just me, or have there been mention of "Bacon Coffin" on more than one episode?

Edit: Huh, guess now. I think it's because I've heard about it from so many sources that I just got a case of Deja vu.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Would this be a good time to mention that I actually saw bacon flavored jellybeans being sold at the Minnesota Bound store at the Mall of America?

It's official. This whole "bacon goes with everything" has gone WAY too damn far. I'm calling conspiracy on the part of the pork industry!

Hashbrick

Mar 20, 2009
There's not a time in the day I don't say "Imma show you my naval ordinance unit", well played.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Kathleen, I think parachute pants lasted until at least 1990, as evidenced by their use in the video for "U Can't Touch This".

Having been only 5 at the time though, I can't say for sure.