Feed Dump: Bacon Coffin

Jan 12, 2012
The Gentleman said:
Ladies and Gentlemen: Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's cat.

Totally worth the expense of recovering her...
Worth every penny and Russian dissident who was liquidated after the President got a tip that they were holding her hostage.

For those keeping track at home:
Sadness Dump 1, Happiness Dump 2 (Cat and Bacon Coffin)
It's official, happiness wins! Every gets to go pet kitties now!

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
I have but one question for Graham now. Why did you wear Card Kingdom shirts 2 weeks in a row when filming Feed Dump? Are they bonus sponsors, or do you need us to send you funny shirts?
Graham and James do sometimes live-stream themselves drafting MtGO, and Card Kingdom sponsors them. I guess they record Feed Dump the same day and Graham doesn't feel like wearing two shirts that day?

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
The Gentleman said:
Ladies and Gentlemen: Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's cat.

Totally worth the expense of recovering her...
awwwwww cute
daawww

Furthermore, I see.....I see a...t-shirt, with a dollar sign and a picture of Texas next to it.

You know you are thinking it.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Facebook wouldn't let me post so I'll say it here:

RON DEWINGS SKETCH. ASAP.

It would be so funny.

saregos

the undying
Jul 7, 2009
I have to say, I did NOT expect to see that hat, on this show, ever. Although I sorta qualify as a source of (Biased and bad) news and do have a hat of that ilk.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
The expenses spent to find that cat won't even come close to the cost of all the security guards hired to make sure it doesn't get away again. :p

Although I gotta admit, it is pretty darn cute.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
vxicepickxv said:
I have but one question for Graham now. Why did you wear Card Kingdom shirts 2 weeks in a row when filming Feed Dump? Are they bonus sponsors, or do you need us to send you funny shirts?
Owing to PAX East last weekend, we actually doubled up on Feed Dumps last week and I forgot to change shirts.

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
vxicepickxv said:
Owing to PAX East last weekend, we actually doubled up on Feed Dumps last week and I forgot to change shirts.
If that's the case, it's perfectly ok to do so. So long as you sing the Animaniacs song like you said you could!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Can't watch the video since this computer doesn't have sound, but I'd just like to point out (in case the video doesn't) that the company making the bacon coffin also makes a bacon-flavored sexual lube. :p

BoredRolePlayer

Nov 9, 2010
Ron Dewings and Cam in the same Feed Dump, this just made my freaking day :D. As always funny stuff Graham and crew =D

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Bacon Coffin? What a tasty way to go.
When I heard "Russian..." I thought it was going to be about the new device Russia has that allows them to control people.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/04/vladimir-putin-confirms-russian-zombie-radiation-gun/

BTW, I request a bacon coffin with a burial at sea, of maple syrup.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
When I was helping my friend move, I actually got cut off in line at a gas station (buying drinks) by some woman who was buying $50 worth of lottery tickets and a small bottle of whiskey... That must really be a money maker.

RavenTail

Oct 12, 2010
As someone who worked in a gas station I can attest to how much money people throw at the lotto. And yes it is sad seeing people spend $100 on scratch tickets and win nothing... then it gets pathetic as these same people come back a few days later and do it again... and again... and again.

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
See, if I have a couple bucks that are just gonna go to Starbucks anyway, then I'll dump 'em into the lottery instead. It does pay for scholarships and public works. I rarely come out with anything, and actually have never won a drawing, but it's not at all a bad thing to put your spare change into.

I would never drop anything close to $100 (or even $10) on lotto tickets at one time, though. That's just crazy talk.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I've always thought that running a lottery has to be the easiest way to ever make money. And no more sad news, it's just sad :(

Eabus

Poker of Badgers
Apr 15, 2009
Very educational, now I know how global warming causes diabetes. Also im from California and let me tell you, there are plenty of morons here, especially around LA.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
That is one cheap quality cap, Graham. One flip and it's done for?

I know, sell it back to those fools and the lotto tickets. They apparently have no attachement to hard earned money.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Eric the Orange said:
Quick question. was that a sleeping cat in the background in Cams shots?
That's been bugging me for ages. Is it a cute sleeping cat, or just a fluffy hat of some sort?

It actually looks a lot like the Russian President's cat.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
So the jist...

Diabetes is hilarious.
Killing dogs is the worst thing anyone could ever do.
Wanting to win the lottery is stupid.
None of you are very funny.

It's like all the things I hate about Sxephil spread over 3 people, I just don't get this show, I don't understand why we need a mindless blog here. None of the 2/3rds of that I watched was anything to do with videogaming.

Sorry to be negative, I just expected something a bit more relevant and less hackneyed.