Feed Dump: Bacon Coffin

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Ladies and Gentlemen: Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's cat.

Totally worth the expense of recovering her...
It's a cat. Anything involving cats is worth the expense. ^_^

Also, I was trying my very hardest to be somewhat shocked and depressed about the murder story included there, but one thing piled upon another... and once they mentioned the fact that he ran out of bullets before shooting himself...

Am I a bad person?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
ThunderCavalier said:
Also, I was trying my very hardest to be somewhat shocked and depressed about the murder story included there, but one thing piled upon another... and once they mentioned the fact that he ran out of bullets before shooting himself...

Am I a bad person?
You're on the internet... of course you're a bad person. Not Assad, Ghaddafi, or Kotick grade bad, but still bad.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
The kitty was worth it. Cuteness is at the maximum and I understand Dmitri's concern, nothing that cute should run away.

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
ForgottenPr0digy said:
The Gentleman said:
Ladies and Gentlemen: Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's cat.

Totally worth the expense of recovering her...
it has a red eye like Kazuma from Tekken it must have the devil genes inside of it
I believe you're thinking of KazuYa, since Kazuma is the main guy from the Yakuza series.

although the idea of a cat infused with the Devil gene is a pretty scary idea. and might explain why they were looking for him. 0_o

imagine a Devil cat that can fly and shoot laser from his third eye, now imagine if he can breed, in less than 10 years, his off-springs will take over the world, and enslave humanity!

Russia is making a big mistake, THIS CAT MUST DIE BEFORE HE DOOMS US ALL!! 8O

this is the reason why democracy must happen in Russia, so no one would have the right to do any sort of gene splicing experiments on cats. :(

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
tamaness said:
See, if I have a couple bucks that are just gonna go to Starbucks anyway, then I'll dump 'em into the lottery instead. It does pay for scholarships and public works. I rarely come out with anything, and actually have never won a drawing, but it's not at all a bad thing to put your spare change into.

I would never drop anything close to $100 (or even $10) on lotto tickets at one time, though. That's just crazy talk.
Hear, hear. But I think that it would be more awesome if you could find out more detail about exactly how the money you spend playing the lottery is used in other states. For example, since I live in New York, I'd like to know that the lottery money being sent to schools in Idaho was used to beef up the liberal arts departments in high schools and junior high schools. That would help me decide whether or not I participate in future MegaMillions lotteries.

On a side note, I almost always buy a lottery ticket when I'm visiting a different state (or when I'm in Canada) because I love the idea of cheesing off those state's residents if my ticket is the one that wins and I don't even live there.

Wooleh Sheep

Sep 24, 2011
surg3n said:
So the jist...

Diabetes is hilarious.
Killing dogs is the worst thing anyone could ever do.
Wanting to win the lottery is stupid.
None of you are very funny.

It's like all the things I hate about Sxephil spread over 3 people, I just don't get this show, I don't understand why we need a mindless blog here. None of the 2/3rds of that I watched was anything to do with videogaming.

Sorry to be negative, I just expected something a bit more relevant and less hackneyed.
Dude, you aren't REQUIRED to watch it. I for one LOVE Feeddump, and their random sense of humor amuses me every time. It's the second highlight of my week, right next to Checkpoint.

But I do agree that their sense of humor was rather cynical this episode. If this is the first episode you've watched, I would suggest you watch some of the earlier ones. They are very good.

Also, nobody said anything about video games...

Not trying to start a flame war here, just backing up my favorite comedy team.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
Wooleh Sheep said:
surg3n said:
So the jist...

Diabetes is hilarious.

It's like all the things I hate about Sxephil spread over 3 people, I just don't get this show, I don't understand why we need a mindless blog here. None of the 2/3rds of that I watched was anything to do with videogaming.

Sorry to be negative, I just expected something a bit more relevant and less hackneyed.
Dude, you aren't REQUIRED to watch it. I for one LOVE Feeddump, and their random sense of humor amuses me every time. It's the second highlight of my week, right next to Checkpoint.

But I do agree that their sense of humor was rather cynical this episode. If this is the first episode you've watched, I would suggest you watch some of the earlier ones. They are very good.

Also, nobody said anything about video games...

Not trying to start a flame war here, just backing up my favorite comedy team.
I will try and watch some older episodes. My point is that nobody said anything about games! - I mean isn't the escapist mostly about videogames... not all the time I know, but that blog seemed to have nothing about anything really. But your right, I should watch some more episodes before dismissing it as waffle. To be honest I probably wouldn't have even posted if not for that diabetes 'joke'. Frankly, people who joke about diabetes are retards, because nobody who actually knows what it does or suffers from it finds it a joke. And that was a joke regurgitated from a 10 year old episode of Family Guy, that's about as retarded as a blog video can get... that's almost as retarded as that sxephil douchebag, and I have higher hopes/standards for escapist videos.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Beefwhistle, Kathleen?
Really?

You used that for a name of a man burying himself in a bacon coffin, be less obvious and use porksword next time.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Could someone explain the Twitterverse thing to me?

surg3n said:
So the jist...

Diabetes is hilarious.

I'm not going to challenge your right to feel how you feel about something, although I think it's fair to note that I find it funny and so do some other people so they aren't so much objective statements, although as I said perfectly valid opinion

...but anyway, if you don't mind I was wondering if you could just settle some curiousity on my part, the timing of something like this is a bit unusual considering Feed Dump has been around for ages now, are you relatively new to the site or did you just get a bout of curiousity to see what it was?

surg3n

May 16, 2011
BrotherRool said:
Could someone explain the Twitterverse thing to me?

surg3n said:
So the jist...

Diabetes is hilarious.

I'm not going to challenge your right to feel how you feel about something, although I think it's fair to note that I find it funny and so do some other people so they aren't so much objective statements, although as I said perfectly valid opinion

...but anyway, if you don't mind I was wondering if you could just settle some curiousity on my part, the timing of something like this is a bit unusual considering Feed Dump has been around for ages now, are you relatively new to the site or did you just get a bout of curiousity to see what it was?
Yeah, just curious really, to be honest I only really watch ZP and JimQ regularly here, I did love Apocalypse Lane while that lasted. I wouldn't have commented if not for the diabetes 'joke', I think it's obvious that kinda pee'd me off at the time. I'm always looking for good shows here, as I found Apoc-Lane fairly late on, and wondered what else I was missing. I'm sure my comments were too harsh, and I'm sure it's a good show - I just get sick of the same old misguided jokes, and feel that the people making them have no idea how serious it is. I actually made a post a while back about how diabetes seems to be fair game for jokes, wheras other serious illnesses are not. Anyway, thank you for being objective, next time I'll take my meds before commenting on videos here :D.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
surg3n said:

Yeah, just curious really, to be honest I only really watch ZP and JimQ regularly here, I did love Apocalypse Lane while that lasted. I wouldn't have commented if not for the diabetes 'joke', I think it's obvious that kinda pee'd me off at the time. I'm always looking for good shows here, as I found Apoc-Lane fairly late on, and wondered what else I was missing. I'm sure my comments were too harsh, and I'm sure it's a good show - I just get sick of the same old misguided jokes, and feel that the people making them have no idea how serious it is. I actually made a post a while back about how diabetes seems to be fair game for jokes, wheras other serious illnesses are not. Anyway, thank you for being objective, next time I'll take my meds before commenting on videos here :D.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, you seem like a good person and you've got a lot of conviction about this. It's too easy to forget that it isn't a funny thing for all the people who've got to struggle with it day to day. You were fully in your right to say what you said