Feed Dump: Bacon Taco Badges

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Holy crap that Bacon Taco sounds like the more terrifying thing ever...

And yeah, that videogame badge seems more like a way for parents/the scout organization to try and pressure kids into certain behavioural patterns in their leisure activities, which strikes me as uncomfortably manipulative, regardless of how positive the desired end is in theory.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
valium said:
Susan Arendt said:
Wait, how does Kate not know of the Puppy Bowl, the Kitten Half-Time Show and the Piglet Pep Squad? (Though actually they were hedgehogs this past year.)
She obviously does not listen to the podcat, someone needs to have a talk with her.
Well, in fairness, I have no idea why *anyone* listens to the podcat. It's a bunch of gibberish.

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
Darklord008 said:
sky_rider19 said:
OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO A WHITECAPS GAME THIS YEAR AND GETTING A BACO!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they sold something outrageous. I seem to remember them selling a huge burger or something weird.

Yeah, it's called the Fifth Third burger. Five-thirds of a pound of meat, and then a crapton of other ridiculous stuff. It is AMAZING.
What in the name of Satan's gilded underwear is THAT? And how to I go about obtaining one because it looks obscenely delicious?

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
valium said:
Susan Arendt said:
Wait, how does Kate not know of the Puppy Bowl, the Kitten Half-Time Show and the Piglet Pep Squad? (Though actually they were hedgehogs this past year.)
She obviously does not listen to the podcat, someone needs to have a talk with her.
Well, in fairness, I have no idea why *anyone* listens to the podcat. It's a bunch of gibberish.
Forgive my double post, but I couldn't resist...

It is incredibly fun and canny gibberish mixed with mumbo jumbo and splashes of esoterica.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Kate Stark: history's greatest person. There's nothing Scouty about her at all.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Bacon... Piglet Pep Squad? [http://www.buzzfeed.com/sly/puppy-bowl-behind-the-scenes-piglet-pep-squad]

SO CONFLICTED!

shadowslayer81

May 9, 2011
Darklord008 said:
Also, Graham? Don't want to sound like a tool, but it's the WEST Michigan Whitecaps. I know it's a minor thing, but it's a minor thing about my hometown being mentioned on Feed Dump, and I WANT IT TO BE CORRECT, DAMMIT!
I agree on the part of a shoutout to West Michigan (I'm from there as well), but I also don't think that anyone outside of people from West Michigan actually care.

sky_rider19

Mar 16, 2011
shadowslayer81 said:
Darklord008 said:
Also, Graham? Don't want to sound like a tool, but it's the WEST Michigan Whitecaps. I know it's a minor thing, but it's a minor thing about my hometown being mentioned on Feed Dump, and I WANT IT TO BE CORRECT, DAMMIT!
I agree on the part of a shoutout to West Michigan (I'm from there as well), but I also don't think that anyone outside of people from West Michigan actually care.
Well, seeing as how East Michigan has all the auto makers, the tigers, and detroit to distinguish themselves, We try to get the recognition where we can get it. Like Darklord said, it's not everyday when your hometown area gets recognition from one of your favorite groups.