Feed Dump: Bears: On Cans & In Scotland

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Bears: On Cans & In Scotland

This week the news is plagued by a series of bears where they shouldn't be.

Watch Video

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Those fools! Why do they never think to put a fail safe on the fail safe, when will they learn? Also, the panda spy bit had me in stitches. Great episode this week, well done indeed.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Why was Graham wearing a policeman's uniform?

And no, Kathleen. That wasn't weird at all. This is the internet, you know.

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
The mental images from the Cadbury Bunny Kathleen was going on about is kind of unpleasant and I kind of wish I didn't have them.

Also, Nega-Cow Graham is the best Cow Graham!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Kathleen, you obviously don't know who best pony is.

Also, yo dawg, we heard you couldn't get out of your stall, so we put a failsafe in your failsafe so you can BE FORCIBLY EJECTED IN 12 MINUTES!

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Okay, on the main hand, I can never get enough Kathleen*, but watching Cameron in this episode got me thinking. They should find another similar guest and Graham, Cameron, and whoever else is up for it could have a deadpan-a-thon.

*I didn't mean it like that, and you have a filthy mind.

Yal

We are a rattlesnake
Dec 22, 2010
Those new Coke cans are awful, I keep grabbing the wrong one. Good for Twitter for finally justifying its existence.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
"Okay, but I'm timing you."

Lost it there.

Also, was gonna say something about Kathleen's egg urges, but the bit with her in a bear hat was super adorable....And now I forgot it.

"Graham, you're going to ruin it for all the crackpots!"

Don't worry, Kathleen, if they let things like "evidence" and "logic" get in the way, they wouldn't be crackpots.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
There are now more Pandas in Scotland than Tory MPs.

Yep, we have more non sentient residents of China in Scotland than representatives of the current government. Is it any wonder the Scots want independence?

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
I thought we all already knew that 2012 was just the end of the Mayan calender. And despite giving this information to the general public there will still be people buying canned food and building bomb shelters throughout the end of next year.

And people will be surprised when they are still alive...

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
I'm suprised you didn't make an easter bunny joke in the bunny chicken story, but I'll forgive that oversight this time because you crack me up.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
I'll be honest, in between the spy panda and mall Santas, I wasn't paying much attention and thought that there was only one article. I now have the image of Chinese panda spies mauling Santas.

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
varulfic said:
I'm suprised you didn't make an easter bunny joke in the bunny chicken story, but I'll forgive that oversight this time because you crack me up.
they did. how did you miss the whole cadbury creme egg bit? it was the funniest part of the whole episode.