Feed Dump: Bert's Spider Shack

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Bert's Spider Shack

Bert's Spider Shack where the prices are so good they might cause necrosis.

Watch Video

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
I would say that the upside down hat looks more like a Voldo mask... but then that makes me imagine Graham in the rest of the outfit... *shivers*

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
aeric90 said:
I would say that the upside down hat looks more like a Voldo mask... but then that makes me imagine Graham in the rest of the outfit... *shivers*
I don't know, I could definitely see the CC connection.

Anyways, funniest Feed Dump in a long time. Maybe an all-time best. I don't know, my attention span is kind of short, so I sometimes forget about...SQUIRREL!

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
NuclearCatsplosion said:
I had a brief surge of terror when Graham said "Final Feed Dump" but then he said Fantasy and everything was fine.
This. Very this. Never kid about this. Ever again.

In other news, I'd have thought that risk would be a good way to get kids to learn the globe. It's how I learnt it. Or at least the basics. That and, strategically, Australia is a powerhouse and we should all be afraid.

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
NuclearCatsplosion said:
I had a brief surge of terror when Graham said "Final Feed Dump" but then he said Fantasy and everything was fine.
Same here. I don't like being terrified so early in the morning.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
American Fox said:
NuclearCatsplosion said:
Same here. I don't like being terrified so early in the morning.
This episode included two fear-inducing statements.

First the idea that this would be the last Feed Dump and second... ULTRAVIOLET SPIDERS THAT CAN BURN THROUGH GLASS!

Kathleen is not doing herself any favours with her arachnophobia when she concocts such terrifying concepts in relation to it.

Timothy Tucker

Aspiring Journalist
Jan 25, 2012
I may have done this just for the lols but I think it's funny and somewhat relevant to be on this thread. I felt like I just had to after seeing that ending.
I don't know therefore Feed Dump

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
Timothy Tucker said:
I may have done this just for the lols but I think it's funny and somewhat relevant to be on this thread. I felt like I just had to after seeing that ending.
I don't know therefore Feed Dump
Cats

dump

ICWUDT

Timothy Tucker

Aspiring Journalist
Jan 25, 2012
American Fox said:
Cats

dump

ICWUDT
*takes a bow*
I thank you, I thank you.

Anyway, just to make it seem like I'm making a serious addition to this forum instead of just posting random pictures, did anyone else think "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" when Graham put the Pope hat on?

mattawbrown

Oct 3, 2012
It's always nice when your city gets on Feed dump twice, even if it is for a massively obese cat.

Jan 12, 2012
He's not the Popeteer (although I love the name). He's the classic Grand Vizier, just waiting to marry the Pope's daughter so he ca...

Hmm. I seem to have found a snag in the plan.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Yes, surprise boners for all...

But come on, don't give us non-Americans stories which feed into our biases about how geographically ignant y'all are!

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
I wouldn't have said Castle Crashers, partly because I've never heard of it, I'd have said a mildly perverted superhero.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
To this day I have no idea what a pound is in kilograms. You're Canadian, guys! Use metric system.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I bet that UV spider's from Australia.
I also bet that it will be the main villain in my next nightmare.
[sub]I'm scared[/sub]