Feed Dump: Boards of Beyonce

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh... so the first two stories are actually about GOOD ideas... who'd have thought?

And Kathleen... honey, please never rap again.

How did we get to Beyoncé goats again?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Zachary Amaranth said:
Guys, you need to cut a studio version of "Single Goats."

Ohlookit said:
What is with that ending with Graham?!?

Fun Fact: You can not know Kathleen (& by know I mean follow her on twitter) and not know about Boards of Canada and that they have a new album coming out

-M
I think that's true of most Canadians.
I know about Boards of Canada from Rock Paper Shotgun, who are English. So maybe it's not a Canada thing, but only a highly developed, predominantly white, English speaking, Prime Minister ruled country thing.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The Random One said:
I know about Boards of Canada from Rock Paper Shotgun, who are English. So maybe it's not a Canada thing, but only a highly developed, predominantly white, English speaking, Prime Minister ruled country thing.
It's primarily a Canadian thing, though. I know other people know of them, but it's practically a residence requirement.

Patrick Crowthers

Jun 13, 2013
Graham at the end of the feed, was that an impression of Ralph Garman's Harrison Ford impression, from Hollywood Babble On? If so Babble the F#@$ on good sir.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Guys, you need to cut a studio version of "Single Goats."

Ohlookit said:
What is with that ending with Graham?!?

Fun Fact: You can not know Kathleen (& by know I mean follow her on twitter) and not know about Boards of Canada and that they have a new album coming out

-M
I think that's true of most Canadians.
Boards of Canada are not even Canadian, though (nor are they on any board). They're Scottish.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Don Reba said:
Boards of Canada are not even Canadian, though (nor are they on any board). They're Scottish.
They're also not good. It doesn't change the fact that most Canadians seem to go ape for them.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Don Reba said:
They're also not good. It doesn't change the fact that most Canadians seem to go ape for them.
Myself (Canadian), I kind of like them, but there is much better ambient music.

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
I think Kathleen broke my mind just a bit with the rapping. Also, I've learned that there was an actor named Graham Stark in the movie Victor Victoria. Apparently it's a good name to have.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Razzigyrl said:
I think Kathleen broke my mind just a bit with the rapping. Also, I've learned that there was an actor named Graham Stark in the movie Victor Victoria. Apparently it's a good name to have.
You don't watch Game of Thrones, do you?

John P. Hackworth

Sep 21, 2010
I've got to be honest: I didn't find this episode particularly funny.

Also, lately I've noticed that there is no "NEWS" stamp appearing over the type-of-news title card. It's silly but I always found it amusing the juxtaposition of whatever the opening subject was with the word "NEWS", and now that it's just the phrase without "NEWS" it just doesn't strike me as funny that way.

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
Don't really know about much of the music Boards of Canada has done
but there is this one thing I really like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zKARkpDW4

keitarobg

Jan 19, 2009
Whoever don't know who BoC are should...well...get to know them. Yes. And tell everyone else. Maybe we CAN save this world.