Feed Dump: Butt Stuff Surprise

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
I can see the first anal search, I can even understand the x-rays. But honestly, 8 cavity searches?

I hope that guy wins his lawsuit.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
varmintx said:
So, I assume this was taped before Desert Bus started, correct? So, what would be Graham's excuse for the constant f-ups? :)
I think he was distracted by all that stuff in his butt.

Is the bucket and hose for putting out fires or for drug searches?

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I want to say great episode but even the most tone deaf or presenter or individual possessing the minimal amount of comedic timing could have made this episode hilarious. I mean, this shit is stranger than fiction.

$20,000 for "services rendered". I need to pay some kids to smash my neighbors windows then I can hang around their property a bit with a magnifying glass claiming to be conducting "police work". After I am unable to find any clues I charge them $10,000 for my services and a $500 call out fee. But if you order now I'll throw in a free butt search for every member of your family!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
That Fire Service is the most stupid thing I've ever heard of.

And finally, someone who had just BUTT STUFF in their butt!

*hears stinger*

REALLY

I really need to know how he was standing now.

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
Well, if this didn't fill your feed dump craving for the week, there's always the live dump from Desert Bus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DCrvY5m4iE

Instead of a cast of 3 or 4, it's a cast of 6+!

PrimePowerOn

Nov 30, 2009
Polygamy Porter: Bring some home for the wives.

I'll just leave this mic here on the stage...

(It's a good beer) :D

Also,

"This hat, which other places, which might be better sources for news, do not have."

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
I thought the Butt Stuff Surprise was going to end in "and a partridge in a pear tree!"

In Australia the rural fire services are mostly provided by volunteers, but they do have training given to them and a large support network http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/ They also fight some of the biggest fires. The metropolitan fire fighters are paid.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
Since Desert Bus is over I finally got around to watching this and I enjoyed the in-episode bloopers while trying to deliver the one story.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
varmintx said:
So, I assume this was taped before Desert Bus started, correct? So, what would be Graham's excuse for the constant f-ups? :)
His brain was probably already in Desert Bus mode.