Feed Dump: Child Protective Services

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Child Protective Services

Child Protective Services, protecting children from a poor choice in names since its inception.

Watch Video

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
So... I don't know who that girl is... but that Decepticon necklace around her neck tells me I want to marry her.

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
Worse name than Hitler... Blarphingaaar Jehosephat Campbell? No one would be able to spell it right, it wouldn't fit on standardized test forms, it's misspelled, just awful all around.

Oh, and Ash was very funny in this one.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Draconalis said:
So... I don't know who that girl is... but that Decepticon necklace around her neck tells me I want to marry her.
Ironic...seeing as how I see Optimus in your avatar and he looks PISSED at you for saying that.

On the topic of this Feed Dump, I have a question. Who in their right mind, especially in this day and age where we're finally cracking down on bullying, would name their kid Adolf Hitler and subject this kid to all sorts of hell from his classmates as a result?!?

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
I have to nominate Pilot Inspektor Lee, Jason Lee's son, as the worst name to give your kid. Note in this case that Inspektor isn't a middle name either, but part of the first name, meaning he has to be called Pilot Inspektor when addressed.

I think I win.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
GamemasterAnthony said:
Ironic...seeing as how I see Optimus in your avatar and he looks PISSED at you for saying that.
Nah, Prime knows what's up. Love your fellow bot unless he's trying to tap the world's core for its heat, resulting in a global freezing that would kill everything on it. Then you just gotta stop them... but without killing the bots.

GamemasterAnthony said:
On the topic of this Feed Dump, I have a question. Who in their right mind, especially in this day and age where we're finally cracking down on bullying, would name their kid Adolf Hitler and subject this kid to all sorts of hell from his classmates as a result?!?
To be fair, it would take some time before kids know enough about World War 2 to bully them based on their name. And there's so many easier targets... like fat people and girls.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Hitler: the highest standard for bad names since 1945....

I nominate that bunny hat to be placed with the vagina hat in the category of "hats that would be awesome to wear during sex..."

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
TheAmazingTGIF said:
It is all about Penn Jillette's daughter's name: Moxie Crimefighter Jillette
Or Kevin Smith's daughter, who was embarrassed at the thought of people seeing her father in public in Batman boxer shorts, so he had to point out that everyone already realizes that Harley Quinn Smith's father is a comic book nerd.

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
You can lose a water balloon fight?
And that Hitler thing is OLD news Guys, like last year old. A worse name to give to give your son? Anne Coulter?
The news that the kid (who I will refer to as Little Hitler) had that name was from last year, but it was only recently that Little Hitler's parents lost custody of him.

Whoever wins, the children lose (unless it's a water balloon fight)
If only adults knew the secret of being able to buy your own balloons and balloon accessories, perhaps the children wouldn't have won that day (bows head in silence)

TheAmazingTGIF

Friday Only Superhero
Aug 5, 2009
Hitchmeister said:
TheAmazingTGIF said:
It is all about Penn Jillette's daughter's name: Moxie Crimefighter Jillette
Or Kevin Smith's daughter, who was embarrassed at the thought of people seeing her father in public in Batman boxer shorts, so he had to point out that everyone already realizes that Harley Quinn Smith's father is a comic book nerd.
Well we can't discount Frank Zappa's kid: Moon Unit.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
How about Adolf Joseph Stalin Hitler?

OT: In all honesty, I can see why the name Adolf Hitler would be most terrible for a kid these days, but to be taken by child services for it? Bit far, imo.

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
So the guy beat up a nine year old cause the kid kicked his ass in a water balloon fight..

Sometimes humanity, you really scare me..

Sir Broccoli

Sep 17, 2008
How about "Insert name here" for the worst name ever?
Think about it, if that's the name on your ID or creditcard then absolutely NOBODY would believe it's real.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Man, I´ve been to Buttfuck, Wisconsin, last summer.
It´s a real shithole.

Hah, get it ? shithole. Get it ?
Because.... butt... I´ll just let myself out.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I wish to see Graham dance the Caramelldansen with those bunny ears.

Make it happen.

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
I have a worse name. But I don't want to say it. I fear for my reputation on these forums.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Draconalis said:
You say that now, but then she'll turn into a spider or something.

(As to who she is: Vickers [http://www.megacynics.com/author/ash/].)