Feed Dump: Child Protective Services

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Draconalis said:
Draconalis said:
So... I don't know who that girl is... but that Decepticon necklace around her neck tells me I want to marry her.

And now I have a new webcomic to read.

James Nixon

Nov 8, 2010
That's Louise's hat from Bob's Burgers :eek:

http://tvpedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bobs-burgers-6.jpg

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Fat_Hippo said:
therandombear said:
How about Adolf Joseph Stalin Hitler?

OT: In all honesty, I can see why the name Adolf Hitler would be most terrible for a kid these days, but to be taken by child services for it? Bit far, imo.
Needs more terrible dictators:

Adolf Joseph Idi Kim Jong-il Amin Stalin Hitler.

Of course, one could take this even further.

Adolf Joseph Idi Kim Jong-il Amin Stalin Hitler Gaddafi.

What more can we tag on?

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
therandombear said:
Fat_Hippo said:
therandombear said:

OT: In all honesty, I can see why the name Adolf Hitler would be most terrible for a kid these days, but to be taken by child services for it? Bit far, imo.

What more can we tag on?
Well, first we'll tag his first name on there too, for the full dictatoriffic effect:

Muhammar Adolf Joseph Idi Kim Jong-il Amin Stalin Hitler Gaddafi

Now, let's see

Emperor Muhammar Adolf Joseph Idi Kim Raul Pol Pot Castro Jong-il Amin Stalin Hitler Gaddafi Palpatine

That's an awesome name!

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
^^^^^

That was me. Apparently James was logged in. Oops.
It didn't bug me and I know about being all over the net (even found it myself after your episode).

Like I said, it's not exactly something "bad", it's just that you fellas have more class than that. *wink wink nudge nudge*

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Fat_Hippo said:
therandombear said:
Fat_Hippo said:
therandombear said:

What more can we tag on?
Well, first we'll tag his first name on there too, for the full dictatoriffic effect:

Muhammar Adolf Joseph Idi Kim Jong-il Amin Stalin Hitler Gaddafi

Now, let's see

Emperor Muhammar Adolf Joseph Idi Kim Raul Pol Pot Castro Jong-il Amin Stalin Hitler Gaddafi Palpatine

That's an awesome name!
Now to wait for someone to name their child this.

Soon....

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Worse name than Adolf Hitler? How about Heil/Hail Hitler? Every time someone says the kid's full name you make the speaker sound like a Nazi.

Ruzinus

May 20, 2010
I think "Pedophile" manages to be an even worse name than "Adolf Hitler" for your kid.

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
Eternal_Lament said:
I have to nominate Pilot Inspektor Lee, Jason Lee's son, as the worst name to give your kid. Note in this case that Inspektor isn't a middle name either, but part of the first name, meaning he has to be called Pilot Inspektor when addressed.

I think I win.
I think it'd be great to always be addressed as Pilot Inspektor. Can you imagine that over the announcements at school? "Could Pilot Inspektor please come to the principals office immediately, Pilot Inspektor." Awesome.

I think if your going for the bad-guy combo-breaker it'd be Hitler-Stalin bin Laden von Satan.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Eternal_Lament said:
I have to nominate Pilot Inspektor Lee, Jason Lee's son, as the worst name to give your kid. Note in this case that Inspektor isn't a middle name either, but part of the first name, meaning he has to be called Pilot Inspektor when addressed.

I think I win.
I would love to be called Pilot Inspektor. That sounds AMAZING. I would wear an aviator's hat and goggles and a tench coat and solve mysteries with a bunch of quirky friends. It would be like a cool tv show. Maybe I'm just weird like that.......

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
Now, my name is Matthew king, and when/if i have a child it will take so much restraint to not call them joe
or marry a chinese women and call him fu

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Taking a queue from Dungeons of Dredmor, "You have to name the child".
"Hi, I'm You have to name the child Smith."

daedalus9973

Mar 16, 2011
I met a little kid named Lucifer once. I remember laughing but then thinking about how that kid would probably be mugging me in about 15 years and I wouldn't blame him. Child names should go through an approval process by a jury of your peers.